Chapter 28: Yui Kodai (Part 10)

It has been 1 week since Izuku and Yui broke up, and 1 week since Izuku found out that Yui's parents were Villains and were hired to kill him. He couldn't find any evidence that proved them being Villains. He wasn't dumb though, he wouldn't try and tell Yui without evidence, that was basically asking her to think he was crazy.

Yui's parents were apparently staying in a hotel near U.A to keep an eye on her, he didn't doubt that they'd do that. He was currently on a rooftop in front of a hotel, it was about 8 PM, he probably wouldn't make it back in time for curfew but he didn't care. There were a total of 3 hotels near U.A, the first one was a bust, the second one turned out to be a brothel, so that only left one more. 

He had a camera on him and had a few snacks that would last him a few hours. When he'd initially left to go spy on Yui's parents, he'd felt a little bad. Since spying on people were wrong, but they were Villains. If he had told someone like Nezu or Aizawa, they would've asked for proof, proof that he didn't have, at the moment.

Finally, something caught his attention when he saw two figures leaving the hotel. They had on hats and trench coats, he could barely see them since it was night. They both got in a blacked out car with tinted windows before leaving. Izuku just hopped across rooftops in full cowling, trying to keep with the car.

Eventually after 20 minutes of driving, they pulled into a nearby alleyway, the alleyway was as big as a small parking lot. There were 2 other cars pulled into the alleyway as well. When Yui's parents got out of the car, the people who were in the other cars got out as well. Revealing themselves to be Twice, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri. 

They then started talking, he couldn't hear them completely from the rooftops, but he could make out a few words.

"When.....Kill......brat" Was all he heard

"It.....Will......soon......remember......we.......a kid......U.A" Izuku heard, presuming that Yui's parents were talking about Yui.

"Ok.........long as.......kill.......money" Izuku heard barely, thinking this was his chance, he pulled out his camera, and took a photo.

He must've forgot that most cameras flash a bright light before the photo is taken, because when he took it, a bright light followed shortly afterwards, along with a clicking sound. The figures in the alleyway look towards the rootop, now alerted.

Izuku activated full cowling, turned around and ran towards U.A's general direction. He eventually thought he got away, until he saw a portal appear in front of him, and Yui's parents stepping out of it.

"Who are you kid? Wait, that's the guy!" Yui's father said.

"It sure is! Thanks for making this easier for us! Now, die!" Yui's mother said.
(I'm gonna abbreviate Yui's Mother to YM and Yui's father to YF.)

YF pulled out a gun and shot it. Izuku saw the flash of the gun muzzle, but he didn't expect to see the bullet suddenly appear as large as his head. But the now large bullet, moved slower, making it pretty easy for him to dodge it.

'Is that his quirk? It's just like Yui's, though he must not have enough combat sense if he thought that a small bullet and a big one would travel at the same speed.' Izuku thought.

The now huge bullet fell, making a dent on the rooftop they were fighting on. Speaking of fighting, where was YM? His question was answered by a fist as big as his head making contact with the side of his face. He flew back as YF started firing more enlarged bullets at him.

Izuku had a feeling he wouldn't be able to beat them, but luckily, he was prepared for that. Getting back up off of the ground, Izuku ran towards the edge of the rooftop with full cowling, and picked up, what appeared to be a camera recording them.

"You were recording this!?" YF said

"It's ok, we still have our hats and coats on, they won't know who we are." YM said, Izuku just gave her an 'oh really?' look, before pointing at both of them and flicking his fingers, causing a moderate gust of wind to shoot towards them.

They were unable to defend against the wind as it knocked off their hats and showed their faces. meanwhile, Izuku was recording the whole thing. After he thought he got enough evidence recorded, he jumped off of the roof into an alleyway, before sprinting away towards U.A.

Izuku reached U.A some time later, it was well past the curfew the dorms put in place. He knew he'd get caught by the robots that were patrolling the dorms this late at night, so he took an alternate way. 

He ended up behind the dorms and saw all the lights of the dorms off through the closed windows, except for one, Izuku's room, which he had again planned ahead. His window was open, so he activated full cowling and hopped up through the open window. 

After he closed his window and changed into his pajamas, he went over the evidence he found, he had a photo of the meeting in the alleyway, a photo of the confrontation with him, and a short video of him fighting Yui's parents and revealing their faces to the camera.

Everything during his plan had gone smoothly, well except the confrontation. He didn't expect the camera to flash like it did. He was lucky that he thought of a plan when they'd confronted him. He had orginally thought to just take the picture and just hope for the best. He still had one problem though.

How was he going to explain this to Yui, Nezu, and Aizawa?

A/N: That's the chapter, goodbye.