Chapter 16: Yui Kodai (Part 6)

Izuku woke up feeling a weight on his chest, he looked down and saw Eri, snuggled onto his chest. He then remembered, Eri had to sleep with him for a week due to her room currentyl having no furniture. She looked so cute in her red onesie, who knew Eri drooled in her sleep?

Izuku got up, much to the chagrin of Eri, who just grabbed onto a nearby pillow, thinking it was Izuku. The teen walked into the kitchen, which was also occupied by Mina and Tooru.

"Hey Midori!" Mina said while taking a bite of her cereal.

"Hey Ashido-san. Any plans for today?" Izuku responded, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it.

"No, not really. Probably gonna go to the mall later. What about you? Got any plans with a certain black haired girl?" 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Izuku said, covering his red face.

"Oh come on, everyone knows you like her, Mina saw you two kiss, and you held her hand after the hero class we had two weeks ago." Hagakure said.

That made Izuku think, was there really that many moments he'd neglected to notice? He'd forgotten about the kiss and the hero class. It made him wonder just what their relationship was, friends? No too bland, Couple? Too much, friends with benefits? Izuku wasn't even sure he knew what that was, only hearing the phrase from Mineta once. He needed a plan to tell Yui his feelings, and he needed one fast.

"Hey M-Mina, I need your help." Izuku said, this immediately got the attention of Mina, Izuku had never used her first name, meaning it must be important.

"With what? Mina Ashido is at your service!" 

"Help me confess to Yui."

Mina froze at that, she had to admit, she did have a small crush on the boy (It's barely referenced at the end of Yui's 3rd part) As much as she wanted to just spill her feelings onto the table right then and there. She put her feelings second and her matchmaking duties first. As it wasn't the first time she had a crush ask the notorious matchmaker for help.

"Sure!" 

3 DAYS LATER (Sorry for so many timeskips in this book)

Izuku was now prepared, he was going over to 1-B dorms for a movie date with Yui, he was super nervous, Mina had helped set up the date, but that was it. He thought that she would at least help him confess, he suspected something was up with Mina, but decided not to ask her about it.

Izuku put on a red shirt with the words 'plus ultra' on it, with black shorts and his red shoes. He walked out of the door and made his way towards the 1-B Dorms.

Upon coming to the 1-B Dorms, Izuku was getting even more nervous with each passing second. He walked through the door to see no one, not a single soul.

"H-Hello? Is anyone here?" Izuku asked.

"Hi Midoriya-kun" Yui said from behind him.

"AHHHHHH" Izuku yelled

"ahhhhhhh" Yui mimicked in a monotone voice.

"Oh...It's just you...you almost gave me an heart attack." Izuku said catching his breath.

"Sorry, Midoriya-kun, are you ready for our date?" Yui said bluntly

"Y-Yeah." Izuku said, walking towards the common room with a red face.

"Where are you going? We're having the date in my room." Yui said.'

Izuku stopped walking, her room? A girl's room? A member of the opposite sexes room? HIS CRUSH'S ROOM?!

"O-Oh, L-Let's g-go then." Izuku said.

They walked to Yui's room, when she opened it, it looked like a normal room, nothing out of ordinary. Her bed was on the right side, with a tv on a desk located on the left side of the room. There were also two beanbags in the middle of her room. 

Izuku started sweating, was he really gonna do this? No backing out now right? Right? He sat down on one of the beanbags, while Yui put in a movie (insert any movie).

"I'll be right back." Yui said while the introduction started. After a few minutes, she came back with a big bag (or bowl) of popcorn.

The movie date was going fine so far, they both laughed at the right times (Yui only smiled because she's Yui) , cried at the right times (Yui only frowned because she's Yui), and smiled at the right times. Izuku reached for some more popcorn just as Yui did , and their hands overlapped with each other, Izuku's on the bottom, and Yui's hand on top of his.

Izuku tried to pull his hand away but Yui kept her hand held in place.

"Y-Yui-san?" Izuku said.

"Izuku"

"Y-Yes?"

"W-What are we? When we.....kissed, at the sleepover, you kissed me aswell. I don't know what I'm feeling for you. But every time we talk or are close, my chest feels tight, what am I feeling?" Yui said, her gaze completely on Izuku.

Izuku was speechless, he'd never thought Yui thought so strongly about him, he certainly felt the same, but he wasn't nearly expecting this.

"W-Well, I don't know what we are, but I-I'd like to become something more than friends." Izuku said with a blush on his face. 

"I.....I'd like that." Yui said.

"We don't have to find out immediately what we want from each other, w-we can just go slow, at our own pace." Izuku reassured.

They didn't even care about the popcorn anymore, they just held hands for the rest of the movie, Izuku hand was a little sweaty but everything was fine.

Everything was fine.

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is 3 hours late, I had a bit of writers block, but anyway, there is a 40% chance chapters will be every 2 days instead of everyday. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 17: Kyoka Jiro (Part 6).

Also follow my new Instagram - vacant_thoughts_ig