Chapter 25: Yui Kodai (Part 9)

"W-We need to break up." Yui said, tears streaming down her face.

Those 5 words kept echoing in his head over and over. Only 5 words were said yet they held such a grim purpose. His worse fear was confirmed once she said those 5 words, he was shocked to the core.

They both stood there in silence for a while before Izuku finally said something.

"W-What? W-Why? Did I do something wrong?" Izuku said, his voice was barely heard by Yui, and he had to force himself to get the words out.

"No, Izuku, you didn't do anything wrong." Yui quickly said, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

"T-Then why?" Izuku choked out.

"Well......" Yui said, starting to tell why she came to this conclusion, tears still streaming down her face.

FLASHBACK 

"W-Well, It is true I have a boyfriend, and I think It should be allowed as I am 16 years old." Yui said quietly with as much confidence as she could muster. But her parents saw right through her. She was afraid of the consequences.

"Allowed?! We agreed for you to become a hero and go to U.A, not have a boyfriend! You are lucky you are still here, we would've already pulled you out of U.A had your teacher not visit us, but now, you have two choices young lady!" Her mother said angrily.

Yui sat in silence, waiting for her mother to continue.

"You either break up with this boyfriend of yours, or you give up being a hero." Yui's mother said quietly, but the words were said with barely restrained anger.

Yui hated this outcome, where she had to choose between being a hero and her boyfriend. She daresay that she loves him, but she's wanted to be a hero ever since she was little, she couldn't just give all of that up. After contemplating for 10 minutes, Yui finally found her answer.

"O" Yui's words were inaudible.

"What?" Her mother said.

"Ok"

"Ok what?"

"I.....I'll.......break up with him." Yui said quietly, the words that slid off of her tongue made her feel disgusted by herself, choosing between two things when one of them is the person you love made her feel horrible.

"Good, and if I ever hear anything about you having a boyfriend again, you won't like the consequences." Her mother said through gritted teeth. She got up, along with her father, and they left the dorms without another word, it was getting late anyway, but it made her feel horrible that they had just come here without telling her, and then demand she break up with her boyfriend or give up on becoming a hero.

Once Yui's parents, she let go of her emotions. One tear fell down her cheek, then one became two, and two became three, by then, it was too late to stop the incoming stream of tears from falling down her face. She sat on the couch, silently sobbing, the classmates that she had help her with the visit were watching the whole thing while out of sight, and they could not help but feel bad for Yui, and a certain green haired boy who was probably happy right now and didn't know what was about to happen to his relationship with the black haired girl.

Yui walked upstairs to her room, once she opened the door and reached the other side of it, she slid down her door, and cried. This continued for about 20 minutes before she finally went to to the dorms of class 1-A, crying all the while.

When she entered the 1-A dorms, she instantly went to Izuku's room, ignoring the shocked faces class 1-A gave her when they saw her crying. Reaching the door, she knocked before taking a few breaths to prepare herself for what she was about to say.

Izuku opened the door and when she saw him, he looked so at peace, like he'd had a good day today and was just relaxing. She felt horrible for what she was gonna do to him.

"W-What's wrong Yui?" Yui noticed his stutter, and remembered how cute she thinks it is.

"W-We need to break up."

FLASHBACK END

Izuku, now on his bed with Yui, nodded his head in sorrow, as he too understood her decision. He hated himself for thinking it, but he knew that if he was put in that position, he would've probably done the same.

"S-So, I guess this is it then." Izuku said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes, I guess it is." Yui said sadly.

They both stared at each other, before they both agreed for one last kiss, no words were spoken, it was as if they had telepathic quirks. The kiss they shared was unlike any other, they both kissed each other with a sorrowful passion. It felt as if they were talking to each other, words they always wanted to say to each other conveyed in a single kiss.

Tears streamed down their eyes as the kiss they shared lasted longer than they wanted it too. They knew that if it lasted any longer, it'd be that much harder to let go, and move on, though neither of them wanted to. Yui finally broke the kiss, giving a sad nod to Izuku, before he gave one back, and she left the room.

Once she left, Izuku just sat there, and cried, as he remembered all the times they spent together, almost a month full of memories, his happiest memories in life. He was almost, if not happier, than when he had gotten into U.A.

About an hour after he and Yui had broken up, Izuku went to outside the dorms and just walked around aimlessly, he didn't care that it was at least 8 PM, nor did he care how cold it was as winter was starting to come. 

When he'd made his way to the door of the dorms to leave, he was stopped by a few of his classmates, namely Momo, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Jiro. They'd asked if he was ok, they probably heard what happened through class 1-B, but Izuku insisted he was ok before leaving the dorms. They all saw through him though.

Izuku laid on the grass and looked at the stars, he inwardly cursed the universe for making his life so hard and sad. Just as he was about to get up and leave, he heard something interesting.

"I told you we shouldn't have let Yui become a hero! It'll just make it that harder for her to let go when we reveal to her who we really are." Someone that appeared to be Yui's mother said.

"But hon, after we tell her, she might never get a chance at being with a boy again, we should've let her be." Yui's father said, her mother sighed before responding.

"That's why we should have retired from being Villains, but you just had to call Shigaraki and offer to take that green haired kid of fof his hands."

"But think about it!, if we kill him, we'd get so much money from Shigaraki, then we can finally retire, it doesn't matter that we don't know his name, his face is all we need."

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing, Yui's parents are Villians, it sounds like Yui doesn't know yet, but she had to find out either way. Izuku got up and left before her parents discovered him.

Izuku was going to let Yui know of her parents, and then they could finally be together again. He hated that that was all he thought about when it came to busting Yui's parents, but he had to admit, he loved her with all his heart.

And he wouldn't let her parents, much less Villains, dictate her life for her.

A/N: And that's the chapter, Chapters will come later in the day now, sorry, but I'm grinding for gold guns on Modern Warfare and I need all the time I can get. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 26: Kyoka Jiro (END)