Chapter 23: Kyoka Jiro (Part 8)

A/N: This chapter picks up where part 7 left off. Also Kyo is 5 years old and is in kindergarten. She goes to a Daycare after school due to her parents having to Patrol as heroes.

Kyo was currently being driven to daycare by Jiro so she could go patrol the streets for villians, She was playing with action figure of one of her favorite heroes: Creati. She had mostly liked the hero because of her quirk. Being able to create anything you wanted at any time was useful in a lot of situations, other than the number 5 ranked hero, Kyo also loved the number 13 hero, Uravity and the number #3 hero: Shoto.

Like many girls her age, she was a fangirl of the number 3 hero. Most girls her age were either fangirls of the number 1 Hero: Deku, number 2 Hero: Ground Zero (Bakugo). About 30% of girls liked Deku, 20% liked Ground Zero, and the remaining 50% of girls liked Shoto. Mostly because he was pretty mysterious in public and because he was the only single one out of the three heroes.

Izuku, on the other hand, just arrived at the location the hero rankings were taking place. (If it has a name then I forgot it.) Going in, Izuku quickly spotted his ex-bully and now best friend Kaachan, he walked over to the man now engulfed in his phone.

"Jeez, Kaachan, what's so interesting?" Izuku asked, the blonde haired man now looking up. He still had the same spiky blond hair, but it was a little shorter than when they were at U.A, he was shredded when it came to muscles though.

"Oi Deku, bring Kyo over sometime. I swear, every time I go home Ochaco is always wondering when Kyoka would bring Kyo over to play with Katsumi." Bakugo said, groaning into his hands. Suddenly, all they heard were someone shouting about manliness, and instantly knew who it was.

Kirishima had made his way toward the two and gave them a few slaps on the back.

"Midori-bro, Katsuki! It's been a while, how have you guys been?!" Kirishima asked in a cheerful voice.

"We're doing fine, shitty hair, how about you?"

"I'm fine, and guess what? I'm single!" Kirishima yelled, gaining a few interested stares from reporters. Izuku and Bakugo just groaned.

"Again? This is your 4th girlfriend this month, you should've just settled with Mina." Izuku said, his face in his hands.

After U.A, Kirishima had dated Mina for about a year and a half, and things were looking bright for the couple. But then they broke up out of nowhere, and it caused a uproar in the Hero community, speculations and theories about their breakup were arising before Kirishima had said that he broke up with Mina.

She dropped off the hero radar for about 3 weeks before she suddenly came back, insisting she was fine, no one knows why they broke up except for 1-A and Kendo since Momo was married to her. Apparently, Kirishima had cheated on Mina. The guys were pissed with Kirishima but they eventually rebuilt their friendship with him. Him and Mina had patched things up eventually, but their friendship would never be the same.

"Well It is what it is." Bakugo said.

A few hours later, the seats for the ranking event were filled and the Heroes were waiting to be called for their new or same ranking.

Izuku was bouncing around talking to different Heroes like Momo, Todoroki, Kaminari, before a loud voice called out.

"NOW! IT'S TIME FOR THE HERO RANKINGS!" A loud voice said, all the heroes got ready for their names to be called.

-TIMESKIP-

Izuku ended up getting number 1 again. The rankings after that were:

#2: Ground Zero (Bakugo)

#3: Shoto (Obvious)

#4: Red Riot (Kirishima)

#5: Creati (Momo)

#6: Chargebolt (Kaminari)

#7: Tsukoyumi: (Tokoyami)

#8: Uravity (Ochaco)

#9: Battle Fist (Kendo)

#10: Tenya (also Obvious)

After the rankings, Izuku called a taxi and left to go home, the sun was starting to set, and the underground heroes were beginning to patrol the rooftops. 11 years ago, he never would've expected in a million years he'd be married to Kyoka Jiro and would have a kid with her. But now, he was grateful, grateful that he had two daughters, Kyo and Eri, and he had a loving wife.

The taxi quickly dropped off Izuku, but not before asking for an autograph. He opened the door to his house and went into the living room. When he entered the living room he saw Eri playing with Kyo.

"Hey girls." Izuku said.

"Otou-san!!" The two yelled. They both tackled him onto the ground. They did this everytime he came home. They both laughed as Izuku groaned before picking up Kyo and spinning her in the air. She giggled loudly while Eri pouted.

"No fair." Eri said as she pouted.

"Don't think I left you out, you may be 16 but you're hardly heavy!" Izuku said as he put Kyo down and picked up Eri, her white haired now reached down to her waist, and she was a few inches shorter than Izuku.

She giggled as she was spun in the air even though she weighed 120 pounds, but that was hardly heavy for Izuku. She was reminded of the times they spent together, times like when he'd officially adopted her, when he threw her a 12th huge birthday party, when they'd celebrated his engagement with Kyoka, and when he had sent a recommendation to U.A asking if they'd accept her, though she politely refused and got in through the exams.

Though she had entered the Hero Course, she had also taken on a job as U.A's nurse, since recovery girl had passed away shortly after Izuku graduated. It was easy to heal wounds with her quirk, she practiced a lot and now had really great control over it. Kyoka had walked into the room shortly after, coming from the kitchen.

"What's all the commotion?" Kyoka asked as she gave her husband a peck on the lips.

"Otou-san did the spinny thing with me and Eri-oneechan!" Kyo said. Kyoka turned to her husband, who had a mischievous grin on his face. The next thing she knew, she was being lifted into the air by Izuku, and was being spun around.

"Ah! Izuku, let me go. Let me go right now!" Kyoka exclaimed, her voice betraying her as she too started giggling like the other girls were. Izuku put her down after a few more minutes of spinning.

Her head was all over the place, but once her head was clear again, she retaliated by jabbing Izuku's ticklish spots with her Jacks, his laughter echoed off the wall as Eri and Kyo joined in, Eri tickling him with her hands, and Kyo with her jacks like her mother.

This continued for a few minutes before they stopped, all of them out of breath, Izuku had tears of laughter streaming down his cheeks. He sat himself down on a couch with the rest of the girls and sighed happily.

'I love my life so much.' Izuku thought in contentment.

A/N: Sorry for the late chapter, was busy for a while, I'll try to write as much as I can but as usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 24: Shiozaki Ibara (Part 8)