Chapter 14: Kyoka Jiro (Part 5)

Jiro stared at Izuku with a incredulous look, before realizing that she was stark naked. She hurried back into the changing area, confusing the girls before coming back out with a towel wrapped around her.

'I can't believe he's in here! Once he gets out of here I swear I'll...' Jiro continued to think of a fitting punishment for Izuku. While Izuku on the other hand was trying to fight back a nosebleed as the image of a naked Jiro burned into his head.

'So beautiful....wait, now's not the time. I need to get out of here!' Izuku thought.

He cleared his throat and Jiro glared at him, making him wince slightly. He mouthed a 'help me' to Jiro, which she seemed to understand, just as she was going to help him, he heard the rest of the girl's about to open the door.

Jiro rushed towards Izuku in the hot springs with her towel. She pushed his head underwater, and quickly sat on his lap, blocking his body from the girls as they sank into the hot springs.

"Ahhhhh, that feels nice." Tooru said, completely invisible.

"You can say that again." Ashido moaned out, feeling the tension in her body go away.

"Ummm...Jiro-san?" Momo said, turning the pink faced girl's attention to her. "Are you not aware that it is rude for girl's to wear their towels in hot springs?" Momo asked, shifting all the girls' attention to her.

"W-Well, I-I" Jiro sputtered, trying to think of a response.

"Aww, leave her alone Momo, maybe she's insecure, I mean, our bodies compared to hers isn't fair." Ashido said, making the girl's feel guilty before they returned to their conversations.

Although that was true,( though she wouldn't tell the girls that) the real reason that she was wearing a towel was because she was currently sitting on Izuku's lap, and didn't want to get impaled. How was Izuku by the way, wasn't he underwater? Jiro turned her head around slightly and saw Izuku's nose sticking out of the water, before he submerged it down again. He was probably getting some air, no one could breathe underwater for that long without needing air.

Izuku on the other hand, was doing horribly, not only did he get tricked by Kaminari and Mineta, he also had his crush sitting on his lap in nothing but a towel. He barely fought back the nosebleed when he saw her naked, it was even harder to fight his male anatomy from responding, it also didn't help that he needed to occasionally resurface for air.

'Come on Izuku, just don't think of Jiro' Izuku thought. 'Although that's gonna be pretty hard, harder than ever, DANG IT' Izuku thought in his mind.

Him thinking about things being hard had made him slip for just a second, and for a second or two, his anatomy shot up, the member pressing hard into the towel. Hopefully Jiro didn't feel it.

That hope was answered with a small moan, he knew it was Jiro due to how petite and cute it sounded compared to when he touched her jacks on the plane. Luckily the girl's didn't hear it, if they did then they made no reactions to the noise. But Izuku certainly had heard it, making it that much harder to control his anatomy.

"So, who do you guys have crushes on?" Mina suddenly said, causing a few girls to blush and sputter.

"Come on, we're the only ones here, the boys won't hear about this." Mina said. If only she knew.

The girls hesitantly agreed and began.

"W-Well, I like Todoroki-san, he's very handsome and is very brave and confident. I've like him for a few months now." Momo said, a blush crossing her cheeks.

"I have a crush on tokoyami-chan, kero. He, is very cute and I love his personality." Asui mused.

"What about you Uraraka-san?" Mina said, already knowing the answer.

Surprising the girls, Uraraka hesitated a little before answering.

"Well, I like-" Uraraka started before correcting herself. "liked, Deku-kun." That was all she said, which startled the girls, perfectly hearing her use the past tense with the word like.

"Would do you mean liked! I thought you had a huge crush on him?!" Tooru said, the other girls nodding in agreement. 

"I did, well I still do but....we went on a date, and I kinda confessed my feelings for him, not properly, but I knew he understood what I meant, and he already told me he liked another girl. I'll try to move on, but a part of me will always love him." Uraraka said dejectedly.

The girls frowned and comforted her, giving her words of support and hugging her, except Jiro of course, she just gave her words of support, not wanting to expose Izuku.

'So Izuku likes another girl? Now I have to compete with another person, but I won't give up! I'll do everything I can to make him understand and accept my feelings.' Jiro thought determinedly.

Izuku heard it all, and felt very guilty at what he'd said to Uraraka, but he knew that she'd have to move on eventually. Izuku resurface for another breath, and looked at Uraraka, seeing tears in her eyes. Now he felt even more guilty.

The rest of the girl's confessed who they had crushes on, except Jiro, no matter how much they nagged her, she didn't tell, making Izuku anxious and wondering who she could like that much. Not knowing it was him.

When the girl's finally left the hot springs, Jiro stayed behind, telling them she wanted a few more minutes and that she'd meet them later. Once she heard them leave, she then got up, her face burning from the blush she'd been sprouting for an hour. Then she slapped Izuku.

"DO YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU WERE IN THE GIRLS HOT SPRINGS?" Jiro said through gritted teeth, pointing her jacks at Izuku.

"W-Well, K-Kaminari and M-Mineta had tricked me into thinking that this was the Boys hot springs when they switched the signs." Izuku said pleadingly.

'I knew something was up with that sign, that's why I changed it back, he should've listened when Aizawa-sensei said the girls were on the left and guys on the right.' Jiro thought.

"Those two...when I see them tomorrow... I'm gonna-" As Jiro continued to explain what he would do to them, Izuku's face twisted in horror as he imagined the gruesome scenes.

Once stood back up, Izuku noticed, his towel was off, unfortunately, Jiro caught sight of his erm.....anatomy. Yup, she saw it, the whole nine yards, or should I say nine inches?

Blushing, Izuku turned around before grabbing his towel again and putting it back around him. When he turned to face Jiro, He found her glaring at him.

40 minutes later, Izuku walked out of the infirmary, bandages on his legs and arms due to recovery girl not being there. When he saw the boys coming out of the hot spring, he didn't say a word, no matter how much they begged him to describe the girls. He just walked right past them, he found a new resolve that day. 

He'd get revenge on Kaminari and Mineta for his pain and embarrassment.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, this is one of my favorite chapters, I had a lot of fun writing it. I HAVE NEWS!, when this story is over, I'm making a Part 2 of this book, with different ships and scenarios. One of the ships have already been decided, no one will be able to guess, If you can guess what the ship is, I'll give you a shoutout on Instgram, wattpad, FFN, Webnovel, and Youtube and you'll be able to personally request a ship for the part 2 of this book.

As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story and Ii you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 15: Shiozaki Ibara (Part 5).

Also follow my new Instagram - vacant_thoughts_ig