Chapter 33: Ibara Shiozaki (EPILOGUE + LEMON)

DING......DONG.......DING......DONG.

You're probably wondering what that is aren't you? Well that sound is bells ringing, wedding bells, to be specific. Now I'm sure you already know who's getting married. Yes, you're right, it is Ibara and Izuku!

It has been a year since Izuku proposed to her, meaning it has also been a year since they graduated, they were currently at the altar, Izuku was walked to the alter by his mother and then was accompanied by his best men, Kirishima and Bakugo. Ibara was walked by her parents and then was accompanied by her bridesmaids, Yui, Kendo, Reiko, Setsuna, Pony, and Kinoko.

First, they did their vows. Izuku went first, and Ibara went second.

"Ibara, I love you so much, and I'm am so grateful that I met you on that day. I don't know what would've happened had I not woken up early and met you, but everyday I think of you, I always thank whatever caused me to wake up early that day. I promise to always take care of you, and to be the best husband I can possibly be."

"This whole getting married thing is pretty scary, but then, I think of you and all the great moments we've had together, and then I think it's worth it. There is nothing I love more in this world than you. Sorry mom." Izuku said, causing the audience to chuckle a little, but that was quickly replaced by sniffles at the beautiful vow, Ibara did her vows shortly afterwards.

"Thank you Izuku, thank you for being with me through all this time, I couldn't have asked for anything better, I've dreamed of this day with you for so long, and I can't believe that it's really coming true, I love you with all of my being, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to grow old with you, and I want to have kids with you, I'm so happy that I'll be able to call you my husband soon." Ibara said. At this point, Both the groom and the bride had tears in their eyes.

The wedding ceremony and reception went as a normal one would, they kissed once they said their vows and I do's , they cut the cake and ate it, but then they got embarrassed when someone said something about their honeymoon.

1 WEEK LATER.......LEMON WARNING

It has been 1 week since Ibara and Izuku got married, they were currently at their new home they bought. It wasn't too big or too small, it was the perfect size for a new family to be started. Ibara had sent Izuku to go get some groceries, even though it was night out. But little did Izuku know, he would have the best night of his life today.

Early in their relationship, Ibara had told Izuku that she did not want to have sex before marriage. But, they were married now, which meant that they could have all the fun they wanted, and Ibara had mentally promised that she would satisfy her husband for waiting so long. Izuku came home shorty after Ibara was ready.

"Ibara! I'm home! Where are you?" Izuku yelled as he entered their home and put the groceries on the table.

"I'm in our room! Can you come here for a second?!"

"Sure."

Once Izuku had gone into their room, he was surprised by a wonderful sight. Ibara was on her knees on their bed. But that wasn't what made it wonderful, what made it wonderful was the fact that she was naked, well, not completely, she still had on a green bra and dark green panties.

Izuku had never seen her naked before, he'd never seen a naked girl in general before. He'd seen her without a shirt on before, but she had on a bra. Izuku had to fight back a nosebleed as he stood in shock.

"U-Uh, Ibara? W-What is this about?" Izuku asked, feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"W-Well, remember when I said I didn't want to have sex before marriage?"