Chapter 15: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 5)

A/N: If you like vigilantism, you'll like this chapter. Also the phrase cracked ribs will be in Shiozaki's route at least once every chapter from now on, idk why but to me its funny.

It was the day after the attack, Izuku was in the hospital, being treated for his cracked ribs since recovery girl was overwhelmed with the rest of the students. Most of the students involved in the attack didn't have severe injuries, but some did, and that wasn't even the worst part. Mineta, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, was flattened and died under the giant Nomu's foot.

Izuku was currently asleep, or was asleep. He opened his eyes, which were red from crying, he didn't feel like doing anything, until he remembered the attack last night. It was supposed to be fun, he was supposed to impress Shiozaki, and what happened? She got kidnapped. It was his fault, if he was stronger, if he'd done more then maybe, just maybe, he could've saved her.

Izuku got up, but was restrained by something, or rather, someone. He looked up to see Aizawa with his hands on Izuku's arms, preventing him from moving.

"Don't even think about getting up, kid. Your cracked ribs are barely healed" Aizawa said, looking at Izuku with bloodshot eyes.

"Do you know where they took her?" Izuku said, his face covering his eyes.

"No, they have no clue where Monoma or Ibara could be. They're trying their best, so just sit tight" Aizawa said.

"Sit Tight?!" Izuku almost yelled. "You expect me to 'sit tight' while they could be doing god knows what to her?" Izuku said, completely disregarding Monoma.

"I won't stop you from going after her, but don't forget what I said last time when you went after Bakugo, I will NOT hesitate from expelling you." Aizawa ground out.

"But-"

"But what? You are way too reckless, you're lucky you still have a spot in this class." Aizawa said.

Izuku just sat there, not making a sound, until he finally spoke.

"Ok."

"Ok? What do you mean?" Aizawa asked.

"I won't go after her publicly". Izuku whispered so Aizawa didn't hear.

"Can you repeat that?"

"I said that I won't go after her." Izuku repeated.

Aizawa was surprised though he didn't look it. It wasn't like Izuku to just give up, but maybe he finally came to his senses.

"Alright then Midoriya, you'll still need to stay here for the night, but as long as you won't go after her, I have no reason to be here." Aizawa said as he walked towards the door and left.

Izuku, still in his bed, reached for his phone before calling someone.

"Hello? Hi mom, you're visiting? Ok, can you bring my black and red hoodie, also my black mask and a pair of jeans? No it isn't super important, ok see you soon." Izuku hung up the phone, waiting for his mom to come.

When Inko came around 6 PM, she fussed over her soon relentlessly, but not before almost drowning him in tears. When she left, Izuku forced himself out of his bed, and walked towards where his mother left his clothes.

He put on his hoodie with difficulty, it was black with red accents going down the side, he then put on his jeans, which were also black. Then he put on his mask, it wasn't special, just a black mask that covered the bottom half of his face. He then put on his red shoes, and jumped out of the window.

He stuck to the rooftops, not wanting to look suspicious. He looked around the city for a while, hoping for some type of clue, until he saw an alley, it wasn't just any alley though. If you looked closely enough, you could see blood at the end of it. Izuku ran towards the alley from the rooftops, and jumped down into the alley silently.