Special! Eri's Adventures Part 2

A/N: Here's a hint on who the ships is, the name for Book 2 of this will be, (BNHA) The Path He Chooses Book 2: Scary Pasts' 
If no one gets it, I will tell you why the title is called what it is called and what the ships are for the book. Also, should I put papa and mama, or otou-san and okaa-san for the names eri calls Yui and Izuku? Thats Papa and Mama for people who watch dubs.

CRACKED RIBS FOR LIFE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eri was currently at Ground Beta with Izuku, she had on a red shirt with white shorts and her red shoes. They were currently practicing on controlling her Quirk.

"Ok Eri, what happened when you used your quirk last time?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know, my head was hurting really bad when I used it, so I can't remember." Eri said dejectedly.

"That's fine, but I need to try and help you control it, so it doesn't go out of control in public." Izuku said, crouching down to Eri's height.

"What should I do papa? I don't want to hurt people with my Quirk." Eri said.

"Well, just try to emulate the feeling you got when your Quirk activated during the raid." Izuku said.

"Emlat? What's that papa?"

"Well Eri, when you emulate something you want to copy something. So try and copy the feeling you got when your Quirk activated." Izuku said, patting her on the head.

Eri closed her eyes and scrunched up her face, the horn on her head started to glow faintly. 
"Ok Eri that's good enough, now try and stop it." Izuku said.

Eri confusedly tried to stop her Quirk by scrunching up her face and slamming her eyes shut, it seemed to have the opposite effect as her horn started to glow much brighter than before. 

"Ah, p-papa, help me! W-What do I do?" Eri said, her horn shining.

"U-Um" Izuku looked around the street before setting his eyes on something.

"Eri! Touch that tree over there!" Izuku said, pointing to a fully grown tree. Eri ran over and touched the tree, once she touched it, it started to shrink and shrink until eventually it was just a little plant. Her horn stopped glowing once she de-aged the tree.

Eri collapsed tiredly after her horn stopped glowing. Izuku ran over to her and picked her up, cradling her as she started sleeping.

"You did good Eri, when you wake up, I'll get you as many candy apples as you want." Izuku whispered before carrying her back to the dorms.

She really enjoyed those candy apples when she woke up later that day.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, Part 7 of Yui Kodai might be uploaded later today, but it's not certain. I have school and haven't slept in 12 hours so I'm gonna get done with class, and see where my eyes take me afterwards, whether it be a computer screen writing the next chapter, or sleep.