Chapter 18: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 6)

A/N: Chapters may come out later than expected on weekdays, because I have school.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's been a week since Shiozaki was captured and then rescued by our fellow green bean. He's been released from the hospital for his Cracked Ribs and was currently at U.A's Training grounds since Shiozaki was still being questioned.

'Dang it! How did I get those black things to shoot out of my arms? It was only spur of the moment but that has to mean something right?' Izuku thought.

Izuku couldn't find out what that mysterious power he used was. When he restrained the LOV with it, he wasn't expecting it and just improvised. But now that he's thinking about it, there's no way that would've happened for no reason.

"Need some help, kid?" A voice asked.

Izuku just turned around, confused. He could've sworn he just heard a voice.

"Over here, kid?" The voice said .

Izuku turned around and finally saw the person that the mysterious voice belonged to. She was taller than him by a head, and she had on a black shirt, black pants, with a white cape.

"W-Who are you?" Izuku said, confused as he didn't hear her coming near.

"Hmmmm.....so you're the ninth holder of One For All?" The lady said, checking Izuku out from all angles.

'How does she know of OFA? If i'm not wrong only 4 people know of it? I've never seen her before.' Izuku contemplated before speaking again.

"Y-Yes, how do you know what that is? Do you know All Might?" The lady chuckled before speaking again.

"Know him? He was my student!" The lady said.

"EH, SO YOU'RE THE NANA SHIMURA?!" Izuku asked.

"In the flesh, well not really but kinda." Shimura replied.

"B-But, aren't you supposed to be dead?" Izuku asked.

"I am."

"Then how...?" Izuku thought for a while before he came to a conclusion.

"You're In my mind!" Izuku said.

"Wow, you caught on fast, you must be smart, good pick, Toshinori." Shimura said.

"If you're in my mind, then why don't I see the rest of the holders?" Izuku questioned.

"I don't know, but we were all watching you when you went after that girl. Pretty reckless if you ask me. Anyway, those black tendrils that came out of your arm, that was the second holders quirk." Shimura said.

"WHAT! Then, does that mean that I'll get the rest of the holders quirks?" Izuku was filled with hope.

"I don't know, maybe. One For All is different for everyone." Shimura said.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked, grabbing his notebook from god knows where.

"Well, If someone has a Quirk and receives OFA, then that persons quirk from before they had OFA evolves. If someone is quirkless and receives OFA, then they receive a quirk that's unique to that person." Izuku continued to take notes as she explained.

"For example, Toshinori, or All MIght as you call him, was quirkless before he got OFA, so he was able to have different forms, he could go from being skinny, to being buff in the blink of an eye." Izuku nodded as he has seen his transformations.

"So, does that mean my Quirk won't be like any of the others?" Izuku asked.

"Nope, it's your own Quirk, improve it and master it." Shimura said, causing Izuku to nod.

"What was your Quirk?" Izuku asked Shimura.

"See for yourself." Shimura said, as she seemingly floated off the ground and began flying  around in the air.

"That's so cool! But then, how was I able to use the 2nd's Quirk?"

"I'm not sure about that? Maybe your Quirk lets you use the Quirks of those before you." Shimura said.

"Then how do I activate it again?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know. What were you feeling when you activated it the first time?" Shimura asked.

"Well, I really wanted to save Shiozaki-san, and then I felt that burning feeling in my arms." Izuku said.

"Well try thinking of saving someone close to you as if they were in danger." Shimura said as Izuku closed his eyes.

Izuku thought of his mother, and imagined himself saving her from a invisible danger. Much like before, Izuku felt that same burning feeling again. He activated his Quirk once he felt his arm was going to explode. He smiled and his eyes sparkled as black tendrils sprouted out from his hands.

He redirected them to the nearest thing, a tree, and latched on it, he then pulled on it without OFA: Full Cowling, and the tree came down easily. He was shocked at how strong the tendrils were.

"Woah! I didn't even use Full Cowling!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Alright kid, the more you control that Full Cowling of yours, you should gain access to the rest of our Quirks, then all you have to do is control it." Shimura said as she did a peace sign and started to fade from reality.

"Wait! I still have so much to ask you!" Izuku said as she soon dissappeared. He looked around and saw it was getting late.

"What should I name this new Quirk?" Izuku thought for a while before coming to a conclusion.

"Black Whip!" Izuku said as he tried using Black Whip a few more times. They were a bit sloppy, but it was overall successful. He could get used to having new Quirks.

The problem though was, how was he going to explain his new Quirks to everyone? That was another problem for another time as Izuku picked up his things, and left back to the dorms.

Quirks:

Full Cowling

Black Whip

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, As I said before, Chapters may be delayed on weekends.  As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 19: Yui Kodai (Part 7).