Chapter 29: Ibara Shiozaki (Part 10)

Izuku walked through the doors of his classroom. Yesterday, he had told Ibara that he would stop thinking of Bakugo as his friend. He tried practicing saying his last name instead of his nickname for him, but it felt so foreign. Calling him Kaachan had just stuck one day, and he never called him Bakugo-kun again. But, he wouldn't let his girlfriend down.

He wouldn't just go up to him and call him 'Bakugo-kun' though, he didn't have enough confidence for that. Other than that, the day went pretty smoothly, Bakugo didn't even spare a glance at him, which he was grateful for. But then the Hero class came, and hid day took a turn he didn't expect, nor want.

They were currently practicing how versatile their quirks were with other quirks. Which meant that they were having 1v1 battles like in the sports festival. Izuku couldn't ask for a worse outcome because his opponent ended up being Bakugo himself.

They were currently in the gym, it had to be rebuilt after the Villian attack, it took a few days with the help of cementoss, but it was eventually rebuilt. Izuku and Bakugo were currently facing off in a ring, it was pretty big, about big enough to use your quirks effectively inside of it. They both stood on opposite sides of the ring in their gym clothes. Aizawa counted off the match and they begun the fight, albeit Izuku was nervous.

"3.....2.....1.....begin. Wake me up when the match is over." Aizawa said while getting into his sleeping bag and taking a nap.

Izuku stood in an offensive position, while Bakugo just ran towards him, using his explosions to make him faster. He swung at Izuku with a big right swing. He had a huge crazed smile on his face. Izuku dodged the swing, Bakugo's hand was right next to his face, but Bakugo explosion off from his hand. Izuku's face was caught in the blast radius as he was sent to the ground.

He quickly got himself back up before Bakugo could swing again. Now using full cowling.

"Come on Deku, don't hold back, I wanna be able to crush your worthless ass!" Bakugo growled, and flew in the air with his explosions. He put his palms out in front of him, and let a big explosion fly, shocking the rest of his classmates

"I wasn't planning to, Bakugo-kun!" Izuku said determinedly. He flicked two of his fingers in front of him, and the wind from the attack sent the explosion back into his direction. 

The explosion stung his arms but didn't do any more damage, since it was his attack and naturally, his explosion tolerance had to be somewhat high due to his quirk. Though the sleeves of his gym uniform had burned off, exposing his muscled biceps and triceps.

"Bakugo-kun? When did you change the name you called me? ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME< DEKU?" Oops, maybe Izuku shouldn't have called him that? Well, if he wasn't pissed off before, he definitely was now.

Bakugo, now pissed off more than ever, propelled himself towards Izuku, who in response, got ready to counter whatever attack Bakugo was going to send towards him. Izuku must've thought he was going for another right swing, but this apparently wasn't the case as Izuku was punched in the stomach by a left swing, letting off an explosion at the same time, which caused Izuku to fly off in another direction again. 

He was trying to limit himself to below 30%, because any percent higher than that would risk breaking his opponents bones. Izuku flew out of the ring, and that was when the match ended, as Iida rung the bell, signaling them to stop fighting. Izuku lied on the ground, exhausted. His classmates rushed over to him, asking if he was ok.

Izuku got up after insisting he was ok, and looked towards where Bakugo was, he was being taken care of by Kirishima and Kaminari. Though he looked angry, really angry. The rest of the fights were pretty interesting, Uraraka had overpowered Aoyama with the martial arts techniques she learned at gunheads agency. Kaminari had beaten Sero by grabbing onto his tape and electrifying the tape, which was still connected to his elbows.

After class, Bakugo had been giving him angry looks throughout the rest of the day, making Izuku nervous. He decided to stay away from him for the rest of the day. He spent the rest of the day on his phone, calling and texting his girlfriend.

Once he said goodnight to his girlfriend, he put on his pajamas and went to sleep. Just when he was about to fall asleep, he heard a knock on his window. Thinking he was just dreaming, he attempted to sleep again, but just like last time, he heard another knock. Now sure that it was someone else and not his brain messing with him. He went towards the window and opened it. 

Izuku was surprised when he saw his girlfriend outside the window waiting for him, he never expected his girlfriend to be as bold as to intentionally go against the dorm curfew. He let her in, and she climbed through the window.

"What are you doing here, Ibara-chan?" Izuku asked, never expecting to see his girlfriend at this time. Ibara just shuffled nervously.

"W-Well, I was wondering if you....if we.....could c-cuddle?" She said with a red face. Izuku was shocked, who was she and what did she do the real Ibara? He had never seen her nervous, or stutter before, to be honest, he found this Ibara a little cute.

"S-Sure." Izuku said, he got into his bed, and Ibara followed, also wearing pajamas.

The bed was made to fit 1 person, so it was a bit cramped, but that was fine, Ibara snuggled into Izuku's chest, and Izuku put his hands on her back, and though it was cramped, they were comfortable with each other, all they needed were each other.

"Izuku?" Ibara said, it was a bit muffled though, since her face was in his chest. She continued when her boyfriend let out a hum.

"I love you." She said, finally letting her sleep consume her, that last words she heard were, "I love you too."

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, Ibara's route will end in about 2 chapters. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 30: Yui Kodai (Part 11).