Chapter 7: Yui Kodai (Part 3)

Izuku was currently in the 1-A dorms cleaning, it was Friday. He checked his phone looked at the time which read 12:00 and sighed. Normally, he would be at lunch, in the cafeteria like anyone else. But our cinnamon roll got in a fight with a certain hot-headed blonde, and was put on house arrest for 2 days and Bakugo 3 days, he was on his last day of house arrest, while Bakugo still had 1 more day.

He was upset that he'd fought Bakugo, but he knew also knew it was well overdue. Letting flashbacks of his past in middle school consume his thoughts, he had yet to notice a text from Yui.

"DEKU, ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" Bakugo yelled from across the common room.

Izuku flinched before looking at his phone and noticed he'd gotten a text from Yui.

Yui: Hey, I heard you fought that loud and annoying person from your class? Are you okay?

Izuku felt a little warm inside that Yui was worried about him. It was an unfamiliar feeling, he'd never felt that way about anyone else, he used to feel that way about Ochako, but that feeling went away once he started to talk to Yui.

You: Y-Yea I'm fine, thanks for worrying about me.

Yui: Why'd you fight him anyway? You don't seem to be the type of person to get in a fight with a classmate.

'What should I tell her? I can't just say "oh, I've been bullied since Middle school, and he basically told me to kill myself.'

You: We have...history.

Yui: I have to get to class now, talk to you later.

He was a bit disappointed that he had to end his chat with Yui, but nonetheless, he'd have to spend the rest of the day cleaning anyway.

LATER

Izuku was finally free of his house arrest duties. He was a bit tired and was about to go to sleep when Mina had suggested something...interesting.

"Hey guys! Why don't we have a sleepover with 1-B? Too bad because I've already invited them, and they're coming in an hour!" Mina yelled.

She ran around the common room as the girls chased her while the boys groaned (excluding Kaminari and Mineta). The girls had finally captured Mina and dragged her upstairs to her room.

"Ok, what's the real reason for this?" Jiro asked as she pointed one of her jacks at Mina.

"Well, I want to try some party games with the Hero course. You know, Spin the Bottle, 7 Minutes in heaven, truth or dare." Mina said suggestively.

All the girls blushed at the implications of Mina's intentions. Which meant that a handful of people would end up kissing each other at the sleepover. Each of them imagined who they'd be kissing.

Tooru pictured Ojiro, Jirou pictured Momo, Momo pictured Kendo, Tsu pictured tokoyami, and Ochako pictured our main boy Izuku. They were interrupted of their thoughts by hearing the door open downstairs.

"That must be them! Let's get going girls!" Mina said as she sprinted down the stairs.

Once they were all downstairs, Mina had run to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of soda, chugged it, and ran back to the common room with the bottle in her hand.

"What are you doing with that bottle Mina?" Kirishima asked.

"We're playing spin the bottle!" Mina announced while everyone had faces of shock.

20 minutes later, everyone was playing spin the bottle, Kirishima and Bakugo had just finished kissing when Mina suddenly changed the game.

"Ok, we've been playing Spin the Bottle for 30 minutes now. It's time for Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Mina exclaimed and pulled out a set of sticks from god knows where.

"The person who has the longest stick has to go in that closet and do whatever for Seven Minutes." Mina said pointing at a closet with a grin on her face.

The first 2 people to go in were Momo and Kendo, when they came out Momo had a bit of saliva on her lips. She didn't seem to notice, but everyone else did, leaving a disappointed Jiro. Everyone suddenly realized that some people would lose their innocence tonight, which sprouted massive blushes on everyone's faces.

The next people to go in were Izuku and Yui, who both were blushing, Yui's blush was small as usual, but Izuku on the other hand, was looking like a tomato. They both headed into the closet, their blushes growing bigger and bigger.

Once they were in, they just stood awkwardly for the first 4 minutes. Until Yui started talking.

"I'm sorry you had to be stuck with me in this ridiculous party game." Yui said, looking down at her feet.

"I-It's n-no big deal Yui-san, I-I'd rather be with you than anyone else." Izuku said as his face reached a new color of red.

Yui was surprised at what he said, and lost her footing. She closed her eyes and waited for her body to impact the ground, but it never came. She opened her eyes to see Izuku holding her close.

As if on instinct, their faces started closing the distance between each other as their lips met briefly, before Mina called out.

"Time's Up!" She yelled before opening the door.

She was surprised, to say the least. But decided to keep it to herself as she let them walk out of the door before whispering to Izuku.

"Good Job, Midori." Mina whispered. Izuku could hear a slight hint of disappointment in her voice.

Izuku and Yui sat down before the game continued, wondering where the kiss they shared would take them.

A/N: Instead of 3 chapters a week normally, It might be 1 to 2 chapters a week due to me having to test for this week and next week. As usual, If you're on Wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for the next chapter, Chapter 8: Kyoka Jiro (Part 3).