Chapter 19: Yui Kodai (Part 7)

A/N: You guys wanted to know the ships for the next book, so here it is. The predetermined ship that no one guessed was Rei Todoroki, Shoto's mother. Now before you criticize me, I like the ship, and will do it regardless of what other people say, I'm 80% sure the 2nd ship for the next book will be Himiko Toga, I'm pretty sure you now know why the 2nd book is called The Path He Chooses Book 2: Scary Pasts', mostly because Rei and Toga have scary pasts.

I'm not sure what the third ship is gonna be, if you know anyone who is a good match for Izuku who also had a scary past, lemme know. If nobody suggests anything, I'm probably gonna do IzuMomo as the third ship but will give her a scary past.

CRACKED RIBS FOR LIFE!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Izuku and Yui were currently on another Movie date, after they confessed to each other, they decided to keep it a secret. But that didn't mean they didn't go on dates, they usually only did movie dates to slim the chances of being caught by their classmates.

Right now, Yui had somehow made it into Izuku's room undetected, and they were currently watching a movie on Izuku's TV, holding hands. They'd also decided not to take it further than that until after they came out as a couple in public. Eri was at Quirk Counseling, so they could find out how her Quirk worked.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Otou-san? Are you there?" Eri said from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in!" She said before Izuku could say a word.

Eri opened the door, and found Izuku and Yui holding hands, Izuku's eyes were wide and Yui's eyebrows were up in confusion.

"Otou-san?" Yui said, confused on how Izuku could be a father.

"I can explain." Izuku sighed and placed Eri on his lap before explaining everything.

-TIMESKIP-

"So that's who Eri is and why she calls me otou-san." Izuku said wrapping up the explanation.

"Well Eri-chan, I'm Yui Kodai, Izuku's girlfriend." Yui said bluntly, causing Izuku to blush.

"So you're the person Otou-san is with?" Eri asked, Izuku knew where this was going.

"Yes." Yui said.

"So then are you my Okaa-san?" Eri asked cheerfully. Yui looked confused before looking over at Izuku who just sighed and shrugged.

"I.....guess I am." Yui said, a small smile gracing her face. Eri lit up at that.

"Okaa-san! Okaa-san!" Eri cheered before hugging Yui.

"Well, I guess there's no point in keeping this whole thing a secret now." Izuku said while getting up and stretching.

"Yeah, probably not." Yui said.

The new family walked out of Izuku's room, most were surprised when they found out that Yui was dating Izuku, especially Ochaco, having a crush on the boy. Mina just smiled, but her eyes showed those of regret. Izuku was oblivious to all of this though, as they walked out of the dorms, Izuku and Yui each holding Eri's hand.

They came across a park, and Yui sat down on a bench, while Izuku started pushing Eri on a nearby swing. She was content with her life, and surprised that she could find.....love? Well, she wasn't sure yet but she knew that she was on the right track to loving someone.

-TIMESKIP-

It's been a week since the new family was formed, Izuku always went to school with Yui and they held hands everyday on the way to school. When they had first done it, 1-B was shocked, they weren't shocked because they were together. They were shocked because Yui was smiling, albeit wasn't a big one, it was still noticeable. They never thought someone would be able to make the kuudere smile.

It didn't take long for their boundaries to come closer, finally having their first proper kiss after Yui got injured in a heroics class with 1-B and 1-A. Her lips tasted like strawberries. He was so happy that it finally happened, as was she. But Izuku's luck is the worst, so they got caught by class 1-B trying to make sure Yui was alright.

"Hey Yui, are you alrig-" Kendo stood there, blushing as she obviously came in at a bad time, this was followed by the rest of 1-B who just decided to walk back where they came from.

'Kill me now.' Izuku thought, turning a new shade of red in embarrassment. Yui also had a light blush on her cheeks.

"W-Was that your first kiss? Besides the sleepover of course." Izuku said. Yui nodded.

"O-Oh it was mines as well." Izuku said, leaning in for another kiss. That one lasted longer than before and was fiercer than before, Izuku felt her tongue on his lips, asking for entrance. Izuku hesitantly let it in, it was weird having someone else's tongue in your mouth, it would take some getting used to but it was oddly stimulating for Izuku. Yui placed her hands around his neck.

Finally, they realized what they were doing when Yui felt a Izuku's now erect manhood brush against her thigh. They quickly stopped what they were doing after that.

"I-I don't think we s-should go any further, we're still 16." Izuku said, covering his erection bulging through his pants.

"Agreed." Yui whispered.

They both got up and left the infirmary, Izuku helping Yui get up due to her injuries.

A/N: So, was that too rushed? I'm sorry if it was. Also did you like the lime? I don't know if you guys would like a full lemon so let me know if you want one. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 20: Kyoka Jiro (Part 7).

Also follow my new Instagram - vacant_thoughts_ig