Chapter 17: Kyoka Jiro (Part 6)

Guessing is now over! You'll just have to find out the ship, when book 2 releases. Honestly, the fact that no one got it right makes me nervous when I show it to you guys, so these are all the ships you guys guessed

IzuMina: WRONG

IzuNejire: WRONG

IzuPony: WRONG

IzuSetsu: WRONG

IzuFuyumi: WRONG

IzuSaiko: WRONG

IzuRyuku: WRONG

IzuMei: WRONG

IzuToga: WRONG

IzuKendo:WRONG

IzuReiko: WRONG

IzuPopstep: WRONG

IzuOcha: WRONG

IzuMiruko: WRONG

Izu x Grown up Eri: WRONG

IzuMidnight, IzuJoke, IzuMt.Lady, IzuRagdoll: WRONG

IzuTsu: WRONG

IzuLissa: WRONG

IzuYuyuHada: WRONG

IzuMandalay: WRONG

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey Izuku, remember what happened after the hot spring incident?" Jiro asked, her head resting on Izuku's chest.

"Yeah, I was really stupid, I honestly still don't know why I did that." Izuku replied, reminiscing what had happened.

"Can you tell me how it was from your point of view?" Jiro asked.

"Sure." Izuku said, starting from after the hot spring incident.

Jiro and Izuku haven't talked since the incident, which it's been a week since that happened. Mineta and Kaminari were beaten senseless by Jiro, and Izuku played a prank of his own. When they went to the hot springs again yesterday, Izuku took their clothes and ripped it up, so they'd either have to overcook in the hotspring, or walk to their rooms nude. Mineta picked the second option, and when Aizawa saw him, he wasn't seen again for a couple days.

Izuku wanted to clear up this awkwardness with Jiro while they were still at the resort, and luckily for him, the guys and girls were having a meetup/sleepover in 20 minutes. So he'd have plenty of chances to talk to her.

Izuku had on green pajama pants with the words plus ultra on the pants, while he had on a plain black shirt.

They were meeting up in a big room upstairs used for celebrations, but it hasn't been used in a long time, so they added a few tables and used a huge carpet that covered the entire floor. The room was definitely big enough for class 1-A.

Izuku walked to the room and looked around. Mina, tooru, and basically all of the girls were on one side of the room chatting, Kirishima and Bakugo were arguing about something near the drinks, and the rest of the guys were just arm wrestling.

"HaHa, I wIn AGaiN! wHo wAnts to gO?!" Kaminari said while beating Sero in arm wrestling. Izuku was pretty sure he was drunk. Speaking of being drunk, was there alcohol in the drinks?Izuku's once again useless common sense wanted to see if there was liquor. He walked over to the table near Bakugo and Kirishima.

Once he filled his cup with the mysterious liquid, he started to drink it in one go. Apparently, everyone except Izuku knew what was in the drink, as everyone in the room proceeded to watch him chug not one, not two, but three cups of sake. Most were shocked, but Bakugo thought this was a challenge, as he and Kirishima were the only ones near the drinks.

"Oi Deku, you tryna prove something, drinking three cups of sake?!" Bakugo asked.

"Sake? This is sake?" Izuku said before giggling, he was definitely drunk, and probably didn't know that it was sake.

"Eh? You tryna say that sake is nothing for you? You think you can out drink me Deku?" Bakugo said while grabbing a cup and filling it with sake. The two drank about 9 cups before they both passed out.

Izuku woke up with a headache, why did his head hurt so much? Suddenly the memories came rushing to his head, he drank sake? Why would he do that? He only had his common sense to blame as he got up from wherever he was. He realized that he was in the same room that the sleepover was happening.

He looked around and saw most of Class 1-A asleep, there was cards laid out, a few cups and a bottle of sake in the garbage. He felt he needed some fresh air, so he walked towards the balcony. When he opened the door, he saw Jiro, leaning on the railing and looking at the sky, upon hearing the door slide open, she looked back.

"Midoriya? I'm surprised you don't have a headache yet, considering all that sake you drank. I never took you for a drinker." Jiro said, turning back towards the railway.

"W-Well, everything's a bit blurry, so I'm pretty sure I have a headache, and I didn't even know it was sake until the last cup." Izuku said, walking over to Jiro and leaning on the railing next to her.

"That sounds believable, If anyone were to be clueless about these things, it would be you." Jiro said.

"Thanks, or was that an insult?" Izuku said.

"I don't think it was." Jiro chuckled.

Suddenly realizing this was a chance, Izuku started talking again.

"Hey, Jiro? I'm sorry for putting you in that position, when we were in the hotsprings last week, thanks for helping me not get caught, it could've easily gotten out of hand." Izuku said.

"Don't worry about it, that's what friends are for, right?" Izuku winced at that.

"Y-Yeah, friends."

"Anyway, I'm sure neither of us will tell anyone about that, right?" Jiro said, her jacks turned around so they were facing Izuku.

"R-Rest assured, Jiro-san, I won't tell anyone." Izuku said nervously.

Truth be told, when Izuku and Jiro left the hot springs, Jiro went to her room, and couldn't help but pleasure herself, when she was on Izuku's lap, she had indeed felt his manhood touch her crotch, and almost moaned out loud. She could barely contain herself until she got to her room.

"Good." Jiro said, Izuku could've sworn he heard her slur but now that he had said what he needed to say, he had no other reason to bother her anymore. He walked to the door, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around, and saw Jiro looking at him with a blush on her face, but it didn't look like a normal blush, it looked like that blush you get when you drink a lot (You guys know what I'm talking about right?)

"U-Um, Jiro-san?" Izuku asked as Jiro started walking towards him.

He froze as she placed her lips on his, Her lips tasted salty and sweet, like if she had just drunken sake. Realizing that she was drunk, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away, before running away.

Things had just been cleared up, why did she have to make things awkward again?

A/N: Hey guys, I'm editing the first few chapter of my fanfic, so if you get an alert that it's been republished, don't worry about it. As usual, If you're on wattpad please vote and comment, If you're on FFN please review and follow the story. If you're on webnovel stay tuned for next chapter, Chapter 18: Shiozaki Ibara (Part 6).

Also follow my new Instagram - vacant_thoughts_ig