Classified- Case 1

As I walked along Konoha village, something caught my eye. I walked over to a river and saw something shine at the bottom.

I placed my hand into the water; its about ankle height, so I took off my shoes, rolled up my pants and walked in and picked up from what seemed to be the exact replica of my necklace hanging around my neck.

I putted back on my shoes (Which were now wet because of my feet) and walked towards my house.

TiMe SkIp! As I opened the door to my house, I yawned. I'm kinda tired after that training session... I thought. "I'm home!" I said as I took off my shoes that were still a little wet. "Welcome home, Onii-chan!" Himawari said as she hugged me.

Kon-chan (Mom) walked in from the kitchen. "Your early today, Boruto!" She replied, still drying her hands along her apron. I shrugged and took off my shoes (Which,as I said two times, were STILL a little wet) Then, I walked into the kitchen, Hima following me and sat down for lunch. Kon-chan placed the food onto the table and the drinks.

As we we're about to eat, the front door opened. Hima rushed to the door and screamed "DADDY'S HOME EARLY!!!" Dad then walked into the kitchen. Kon-chan tilted her head in curiosity "Why are you home so early, Naruto-kun? Did something happen?"

Dad shook his head and grinned. "Nope! Nothing at all. I just want to spend more time together" I made a face. "You've could of done that on Hima's birthday..." I mumbled to myself.

After we had dinner, Dad then told me "Boruto, I forgot to tell you something"

I looked up at him "What?"

"You, Sarada, and Mitsuki have a important mission to do tomorrow "

I perked up. "Why? You don't usually give us important mission unexpectedly...So why NOW?"

Dad shrugged. "The people who needed our help told me they want Team 7 to help them and not another team..."

I had a creeped out look on my face "Huh?"

"What I mean is, they asked me if I had kids, I said yes, then they asked which one was the oldest, I said ' Boruto', then they asked if your a genin, Yes, then they asked what team, I said 7, then they wanted your team" Dad explained, shrugging.

"Ok.... I'm not going to lie. That sounds creepy as hell. Red flags everywhere." I said as I continued eating.

Dad nodded "yeah, it does sound creepy..."

Imagine if an old man asked for me and my teammates specifically to go on a mission asked by him... creepy as hell.

Dinner was mostly silence, besides everyone eating and chewing.

Damn close your mouths-