Classified- Case 3

"Boruto? Boruto?! BORUTO PLEASE WAKE UP!" I heard a voice.

I slowly opened up my eyes and sat up.

I rubbed my head "What happened?" I looked up and saw Mom, Hima, and Dad crouched down by me.
"You somehow fainted! Are you ok? Does your head hurt?" Mom asked.

"A little bit" I replied. I looked up at Dad and saw his eyes were back to normal. Well... sorta. He also had a panicked look in his face, and his eyes were full of worry.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked me. I nodded. "I should be asking you that."
Bad idea to move. I winced in pain as I held my head. "Ok. Maybe not" I muttered.

Mom slowly stood up "I'm going to get a ice-pack. Stay there" She said as she hurried over towards the kitchen.

I sighed. Then Dad starting coughing. Way too much.

Mom then came back with an ice-pack. "Naruto-kun! Are you feeling ok? "

He continued to cough. Then, even worse, started wheezing.

"Naruto! I'm going to get Sakura! I promise I'll be quick"

"Hinata, you don't have to do that" Dad said hoarsely.

Mom sighed shakily "But I have to, Naruto. You and Boruto are alike. You both say you're ok when you're really not just to not make others worry." She had a small smile on her face " I know you're trying to be strong, but sometimes, you have to let it fade down a little"

I had no idea what that meant, but ok.

Mom closed the door behind her and now it was just Himawari, Dad, and I.

Ten minutes later, Mom came back with Mrs. Sakura.

"Ok, now Hinata what do you mean there's something wrong with Boruto and Naruto?" Mom came into the living room where, Me and Hima were sitting while Dad was laying down with a blanket wrapped around him.

Sakura looked worried. She should be, cuz Dad looked as pale as a ghost.

Sakura nodded "I'll see what I can do"