Classified- Case 33

Boruto POV

As Mio took me into the lab, the pain in my leg started to form up to my thigh, and it hurt. Bad.

Kai turned to us and grinned evilly. "Why, hello again, Bolt"

I growled but then winced. 

Kai glanced at my leg and sighed. "A snake-bug must've bitten you, I see. We'll have to take care of that later"

Mio grabbed me by my waist and carried me against her hip and then placed me on a table.

Kai latched metal wraps around my arms and ankles. I struggled to get free, but couldn't. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I cried, fear taking over me.

"A little experiment on you, of course" Mio said.

Kai signaled Mio to put on safety goggles for some reason.

"Alright, do you have Naruto's sample?" Kai asked.

Mio nodded and grabbed a orange liquid in a bottle.

"What do you mean my dad's sample?" I said worriedly.

Kai turned to me as Mio handed him the bottle. "Oh this? It's some of Naruto's nine-tails chakra"

My eyes widened "Nine-tails? What's a Nine-tails?"

Kai face-palmed himself. "You really act dumb,"

"The nine-tails is a tailed beast fox demon sealed inside your father that made the villager's hate him when he was younger and called him a monster because the nine-tails destroyed the village and his parents. That's all I'm telling you"

I started sweating as Kai opened the lid of the bottle of the nine-tails chakra. "But what are you doing with that? What does it have to do with me?"

Mio smiled mockingly "We're going to put some of this into you, to see how your Jougan reacts and how YOU react"

I started to panic and grunted. I tried to free myself. "No! No! No! Don't put that anywhere near me!!"

"Too bad. You're going to get it no matter what" Kai said.

I struggled and kept struggling, and shouting my pleads.

Kai pulled up my shirt and made a seal onto my stomach using the chakra and I looked down, and it started glowing.

Kai made hand signs and cried out "Eight Trigrams Seal!"

He pushed his palm into my stomach and my body started to feel like it's burning. Bad enough I have poison in my leg, but this felt even worse.

I gritted my teeth at first and cried out in agony. I screamed my lungs out for the pain hurt that much.

Mio watched mesmerizingly, as I cried out in pain. "I've never seen someone put a Jinchuuriki seal in-person. It's very interesting"

I felt fangs grow and the chakra bubble around my body. The pain in my leg seems to lower, but it still hurted.

The seal continued to glow and Kai grinned.

Once the seal stopped glowing, everything went back to normal.

My leg still hurted, and my head dropped, as I panted.

I looked towards the seal on my stomach, and it disappeared. 

I growled and stared at Kai and Mio. 

I felt myself burst into anger and I felt strong power go through my veins.

 Everything turned red and I roared and snarled.

"I don't think this will work Kai" Mio whispered.

"Don't worry, it is working. If it didn't work, he would've been dead by now" Kai smirked.

I continued to growl and I broke free and went on all fours and snarled. "Kai...He's out!" Mio cried happily.

"I know...Let's go. We'll have to capture him some other time. We can't keep him like this" Kai said as he and Mio disappeared.

I growled and scurried down the hallways and found the exit and went out.

I then winced, for my leg still ached. I sniffed the air and smelled dad's scent! The moon shined bright down at me, as if it were a spotlight.

I then stared at my hand. I've turned into a monster...All because of Kai's fault.

I snarled and roared. I decided to find dad... And quick, before the nine-tails chakra takes over me.