Classified- Case 26

Hey guys! Sooo Sorry for the slow update! I am not getting any ideas on what to write next!

Boruto P.O.V

As I watched as we head off, I heard rustling behind us, and Kai came up. 

"Where were YOU, Kai? It couldn't have tooken you THAT long to fight the hokage, right?" Mio asked.

Kai shrugged "It only took me a few minutes, then I took a pit stop to eat"

Mio face-palmed herself. "We're not here to EAT, we're here to take Boruto!"

Kai glared at her "Enough talking, let's go before the boss kills us"

Kio sighed "Enough fighting you two! We have a mission to do!"

Me, obviously confused, said "what the hell is going on here?! And why am I being kidnapped? Where's my dad?!"

Kai glared at me "Oh, great. Your awake now, Uzumaki."

I stared at him.

"Your father is fine. I just did a little damage to him..." Kai said.

I had fear take over me. Even if I don't remember my father, that doesn't mean I'm not afraid of what's going to happen to him.

"What did you do to him?!" I cried.

Kai grinned "Oh, lets just say...He may not have another arm"

My eyes widened and I started breathing heavily. "N-no..no. no. no"

I remember dad had a bandaged arm. His right arm. 

I don't know what happened to it, but I have a bad feeling Kai did something to his other arm. His good arm.

Kai had a angry look. "Now, don't be so dramatic, Bolt. It's not like he's dead!"

"I know that! But I'm worried!" I said.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Of course you're worried! Anyone would be worried"

Mio stared at me with her cold eyes and it gave me the chills. It felt like she was staring into my soul.

"What do you even want from me? I don't have anything you would want!" I cried.

Kai shook his head and tutted me. "Oh, poor Boruto. Of course there's something we want from you"

I stared at him with fear in my eyes.

"Your Jougan eye of course!" Kai said.

"Jougan eye? What's a Jougan eye?" I asked.

"Whether you have your memories or not, you would still not know what a Jougan eye is" Kai said.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

Kai sighed "Your Jougan eye was given to you by the Ōtsutsuki. It's very powerful and you unlocked it a few times. But you do not know how to control it"

"What's the Ōtsutsuki? What do you mean I don't know how to control it?!" I cried.

Kai putted his hand on my mouth "Now, now Uzumaki. You ask too many questions. Mio, make him go night-night again"

Mio nodded.

"Wait! I dont want to go to sleep! Stop!" I cried as Mio place her hand over my face.

I felt drowsy again and blacked-out.

"Finally. That brat is as annoying as Naruto when he was a kid" Kai said.

"Like father, like son" Kio agreed.