Classified- Case 40

This chapter will be shorter since I can't think of anything. I really enjoy making stories, so do ask me if you would like me to create a story for you, it would be my pleasure. :D

Boruto POV

As we headed to Ichiraku ramen, all the kids marched for some reason. I don't know, we're just being weird.

The parents laughed as we continued to do that.

"Ok, I will tell ya'll everything that happened!" I said.

"Did you just say "Ya'll"?" Sarada said, making a face.

"That I did!" I cried.

Sarada sighed and face-palmed herself. "You never change, do you, Boruto..."

Himawari giggled and skipped instead of walking.

We finally reached Ichiraku ramen. And as we waited for our ramen, I told everyone what happened.

 "Snake-bug...Why?" Sarada said.

I shrugged "I never knew those things exist. But one bit me."

Mitsuki shrugged.

I soon got to the part about them putting the nine-tails chakra into me. And they were shocked. 

I didn't tell the parents about the Jinchuuriki thing. But now I did.

"S-So basically you're saying...You're a Jinchuuriki?" The kid whose name I now know is Inojin said.

I nodded. "His name is Orenji. His full name is long and I can't remember what it is. But he's like a small piece of Kurama"

Dad nodded "So that's why I sensed the same chakra as me from you"

I nodded again. 

Then, our ramen was finally served.

 As we ate, I heard a noise.

 I could tell dad heard it to. So we pretended to use the bathroom and rushed outside.

"Who's there?" I cried out.

It was dark, and only the moon had shown light.

Dad stayed close to me as possible.

A few minutes later, I saw leaves rustle and a cat came out.

"Midori" Dad exclaimed. 

"What now?" I asked.

"I'll explain to you later. It was just Midori who made a noise. Let's go back inside" he said, petting Midori who then ran away.

Dad shrugged and headed inside.

Before I could follow. I heard a whisper.

"Boruto..."

I swirled around, but saw no one.

I then felt hands grab my mouth and pull me away. 

I muffled-screamed and was taken into darkness. I then passed out.

Once I awoke, I grunted and sat up.

"W-Where am I..."

"You, Boruto. Are on the moon" Kio cried happily.

A/N

Thank you for your time reading this! It took me five months to write this. October-February. I decided I will make a sequel to this since I think it's very interesting. I would think this is a good cliffhanger, wouldn't you? ;)