Classified- Case 20

Hinata P.O.V

After the family hug (Which was something I love), we all were getting ready for bed since it was about to be 8 P.M in five minutes. 

Himawari helped me wash the dishes while Boruto and Naruto got into their Pj's. Himawari kissed me goodnight on the cheek and went to bed. Once Boruto and Naruto came downstairs, they both cleaned the table(since they both have that chore every other night and Naruto told Boruto about that)

Naruto kissed my forehead and went upstairs. It was just me and Boruto now. He sat on the couch and tucked in his legs.

"Mom?" he said. I looked at him, he looked a lot like Naruto, that I smiled. "Yes? What is it Boruto?"

"When will I get my memories back?" he asked. I thought for a moment. I was worried about that too. "Sakura will quickly find a cure for your new amnesia and you'll go back to normal" I replied.

"You promise?" He looked up at me with his sky blue eyes. He made a sad face, but I just couldn't help the fact that he looked younger and adorable, like a toddler. I sat next to him and hugged him "I promise"

We were quiet for a moment, then I let go of him and he stood up. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Now, it's time for bed. Tomorrow will be a new day and we'll get to do fun things"

"What about Nar- I mean, Dad? He works a lot and Himawari told me he doesn't come home very often?"

I sighed "Your father is getting two days off since you lost your memory and you have a new kind of amnesia, so we'll all be together"

Boruto nodded, then hugged me "Thank you..."

"For what?"

"For being my Mom and caring for me" He said.

I smiled. I'm smiling a awful lot!

"Of course, your my son and I'll always love you, Boruto" I said.

He smiled and went upstairs "Aren't you going to bed?"

"Oh, yes I am. I just have to clean a little" I said.

Boruto nodded "Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I replied.

His footsteps disappeared and I sighed.

I glanced at the family photos. I do hope Sakura will quickly find Boruto's cure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later, I went to my room. 

I changed into my Pajamas and turned off the lights an climbed into bed.

I laid in bed, sadness and worry taking over me.

Please hurry, Sakura...