Classified- Case 34

Naruto POV

As I slept, I remembered I had to go to the bar to meet up with Hinata. I woke up and stretched. Then got dressed and went to the bar.

Many adults were there, drunk. I kept looking until I saw Hinata. With a group of drunk men surrounding her.

"Hey there, cutie" one of them said.

Hinata worriedly ducked down.

I rushed over to Hinata. One of the men looked over at me "Huh? Who's this? Your cousin?"

Hinata's expression saddened, for it reminded her of Neji. I growled and pushed them away "No, actually. I'm her HUSBAND" 

One of the men stared at me "Huh? YOU? HA! I would marry a roach then this girl marry you"

I ignored them and grabbed Hinata. 

"Hey! Hey you! Where do you think you're going? Huh?! Come back here! You ain't goin' anywhere without a fight!" The drunk man said.

As me and Hinata walked away from them, one of the men grabbed my arm, my arm that isn't fully healed "Come back here, jerk"

I snatched my hand away from him and continued to walk away.

"HEY! Come back here!" The other man said. "Attack him!"

I ignored their rude comments and swear words no person should hear, until I heard a bottle smash. 

Gasps were heard everywhere. I was confused. What happened?

I looked at Hinata and her eyes were wide opened. "What?" I said.

I turned around and saw a smashed bottle, and blood.

I looked down and saw my leg was bleeding because the glass smashed against my leg.

It took only a moment, but I felt the pain course through my leg. And it hurt a lot.

I winced and Hinata worriedly said "Let's go to the room and come back..."

I nodded and we went to her room.

She helped me sit down on the floor. Shino and Kiba were fast asleep.

She rolled up my pants leg and a big cut was on my leg. "It'll only take a wet towel, otherwise you'll heal quickly" Hinata said as she wetted a towel and cleaned off the blood.

And just as me and her were suspecting, the cut fully healed itself.

"Alright, are you ready to go back? We just have to stay as far away as possible from those drunk men" Hinata said.

I nodded and we went back there. The drunk men seemed to have left, probably got kicked out.

We sat down, and just as Hinata suspected, I ordered a drink. She ordered water.

"Alright, there's one thing I have to tell you" I began.

Hinata nodded "Yeah? What is it?"

I hesitated for a moment "The necklace Boruto gave me for my birthday... I think whenever it starts glowing, it means we're getting closer to finding him"

Hinata blinked "Uh...You got me there on 'Glowing'"

I sighed.

"No, no. It's ok. It must mean something" Hinata said.

"I know. We're getting closer to him" I replied.

As I began to drink, Hinata thought for a moment, then looked at me.

I glanced at her "What?"

"Your shirt...It's glowing" She said quietly.

I glanced down and she was right. My shirt was glowing.

I pulled out th necklace and it started glowing brighter.

My hopes went up and I quickly looked at Hinata. She had a excited look on her face "Could this mean..."

"That Boruto is near..." I finished.

I guess I got a little bit too excited, because the next thing I know it, my cheeks were red and the room was spinning.

"Naruto-kun? Are you ok?" Hinata said.

"Yeah...Totally....Heh" I said in a drunk way.

Hinata sighed and laughed a little. "You get drunk too easily..."

I laughed and hiccuped.

I placed my head on the table, but the room kept spinning.

Hinata putted her hand on my shoulder. "You really got to stop drinking so much, Naruto-kun" She giggled.

As Hinata made fun of me, the necklace kept glowing brighter by the minute.