Classified- Case 19

Naruto P.O.V

As we continued to eat, Hinata tapped my shoulder and had serious look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked. She stared at me "We need to talk"

I looked at Boruto and Himawari, who were playing around. I nodded and Hinata and I walked into the kitchen.

She took a deep breath, then exhaled. "Now tell me, why don't you want Boruto to get his memories back? He's your SON"

My face saddened "I-i..." I couldn't speak, not when I felt a lump in my throat that prevented me.

"Do you want him to forget all about us? Do you want him to forget that we love him? WHY Naruto? WHY?" Hinata said.

"I don't want him to remember that I never come home early!" I cried out. 

Hinata stopped for a moment, and I shakily sighed. "I don't want him to remember that I missed his and Hima's birthday and that he's always mad at me whenever I say I'll come home early, but I never do....I want him to never remember that he's always angry with me"

Hinata had a sad look on her face. "Well, Naruto. You can prevent that without Boruto having his memory wiped away"She said.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"By coming home earlier than you usually do and making him happy" Hinata said softly. "If you do that, he won't remember he's mad at you, whether he has his memories or not"

I looked down at the ground "I don't know how to do that. Now that I'm hokage, I easily forget things and I'm always tired...How am I supposed to do that, Hinata?"

"By remembering their happy faces" Hinata replied with a smile. "You can easily remember their happy faces. You've been with them your whole life, longer than they know" 

I looked up at her. She had a caring look on her face, and she smiled. She walked to me, then hugged me.

"Just remember how they will always love you, whether your home or not. Even when your home late"

I stood still, then hugged Hinata back."Thank you, Hinata..." I whispered to her.

She let go of me and nodded. "We're a family, and families always love each other. I know that you never had a family, but you felt it before. And now since you do have a family now, you'll understand everything you didn't know when you were younger"

I smiled at Hinata.

Himawari and Boruto peeked in. "What are you two doing?" Hima asked.

Hinata turned to her "Just talking" she said.

"About what?" Boruto asked.

"Just boring grown-up talk" Hinata replied with a smile.

Himawari smiled. "You two aren't boring at all!" she hugged me and Hinata.

She signaled Boruto to join in, and it was a family hug. A very warm one. And I enjoyed it.

Classified ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें