Classified- Case 35

Naruto POV

After I was better and not drunk anymore, I saw the necklace glow very bright.

I ran outside, because it glowed very bright. Hinata was next to me, and we rushed off.

I heard footsteps and stopped. So did Hinata.

I heard growling and snarling. My heart started to pound.

Something jumped out and me and Hinata jumped back.

I got a closer look, and the growling thing seemed to have chakra bubbling around it...Like a Jinchuuriki.

Hinata looked closer and her eyes widened. 

"What?" I asked, panicking.

"T-That thing...It's Boruto"

I quickly turned back, and she was right... Boruto was turned into a Jinchuuriki somehow.

 Boruto was turned into a Jinchuuriki somehow

Boruto continued to growl and snarl. I walked closer to him.

He tried to scratch me, but I grabbed his arm. He tried to use his other arm, but I also caught that. He growled and snarled, but I kept a straight face.

He tried to push me backwards, and I was able to hold myself up, because a Jinchuuriki's power is very powerful.

 But I was also a Jinchuuriki, and since I controlled the power, I was even stronger.

He growled and I grimaced.

"Boruto...STOP" I said.

Boruto continued to growl. I remember the seal Kakashi and Yamato always placed on my forehead whenever I ended up like Boruto, and I grabbed it from my pocket and placed on his forehead.  

Boruto stopped growling and the chakra started to fade and he went back to normal. 

he fell into my arms and Hinata came up to us. "Boruto..." She said quietly.

I heard rustling and Kai and two other girls appeared. 

It was fast, but a poisonous Kunai knife was thrown at us, but I used my Kyuubi mode to stop it.

I carried Boruto in my arms and grabbed Hinata's hand and we disappeared back at the hotel.

Because of my power, I could almost reach the same speed as my father's.

"Hinata, stay here with Boruto. I'll have to deal with them again" I said.

Hinata nodded and I disappeared, and was in front of Kai and the two girls.