Classified- Case 17

Naruto P.O.V

Me and Boruto headed upstairs to his room. Once we reached his closed door, I opened it, and Boruto looked over my shoulder. I moved out of the way as Boruto walked in. Me right behind him.

"Well? Do you remember anything?" I asked, maybe a little too eagerly. Boruto looked around. "Maybe a little..." He replied. I had hopes up, but then they lowered. If Boruto remembers everything again, he'll be mad at me again because I don't come home early anymore... "What do you remember?" I asked. Boruto turned to me as he sat on his bed. "I remember me and you here in my room, and we were...talking about something and you held a picture frame in your hand...That's all I remember"

I thought for a moment. I remember that. But I think it's best if Boruto finds out what happened instead of me telling him. Then I had a thought pop into my head; I wish I would forget my past as well. All the things that were bad, and sad. The villagers hating me, being careless about me, having no friends at first, and no family.

I looked back at Boruto. "Boruto, let me tell you my backstory" I said as I sat next to Boruto. He nodded. "When I was your age, I had no family" He looked up at me. "Why?" 

"Well, they died because of the monster inside of me..."

"What monster?" 

"The nine-tailed fox, Kurama, he's a very dangerous creature, and my father sealed him inside of me when I was only just born, in order to protect the village, and me."

Boruto looked down. "T-that's really sad" I had a startled look. I didn't expect him to react like that. 

"What happened next to you?" Boruto asked.

"Well, then everyone in the village hated me, and treated me like I was nothing, all because I was a monster who had another monster sealed inside of me"

Boruto was silent. And so I continued. "So many kids were with their parents, and I was sad and mad about it because I didn't have anyone to hold their hands, or smile to. I was a orphan, a lonely orphan whose dream was to become hokage, and it came true, but not what I expected" I laughed. Boruto was still quiet, his head still down.

"I always wanted someone to love, or a friend to play with, but I didn't have that. Everyone just avoided me"

"But years later, I became a hero. I stopped a enemy who destroyed the entire village. I was happy because the villager's actually paid attention to me, and were smiling at me. I loved it. And during the fourth great ninja war, me and my friend, Sasuke, defeated the worst enemies all of the village's never expected. We defeated Madara Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, who wasn't at all who everyone thought he was. And we became friends, before he passed. His dream was to also become hokage. But he never had the chance, and so, besides just fulfilling my dream, I also achieved his dream."

Boruto still didn't look up, and I sighed and continued anyway. "Kaguya was the most powerfullest enemy we have ever encountered. But me and Sasuke, with some help of our friends, defeated her"

Boruto quietly said "So you had to defeat three enemies in one war...Did you lose a very close friend during the war?"

I nodded. "Neji Hyuga...Your mom, Hinata's, cousin died protecting me and Hinata"

"How old were you doing that war"

"I was 16, but I turned 17 during the end of the war"

"That must be sad..." Boruto said.

 I looked at him "What? The thought of having my birthday in a horrible war? Or losing Neji?"

Boruto was silent. 

Then, he hugged me tightly, I felt liquid fall onto me, and realized Boruto was crying. "I mean your WHOLE life is sad! And I wish I could remember you as much as I did, because I have no idea about anything!" He sobbed.

I smiled and felt warm liquid on my face. I had started to cry too. We both hugged each other as we cried in sorrow silence... I really did wish I could forget everything....

~Authors note~

This is a very important thing. I REACHED 1K readers on this story! Thank you all sooo much! I will try my best to upload more to this story!🥰😊😙