Classified- Case 5

After breakfast, I headed towards the village center. But before I stepped through the front door, Dad said "Boruto! Before you go, I want you to tell Sarada and Mitsuki that you guys have a mission! Konohamaru will tell you all about it" I looked at him " And your telling me this NOW?" "Do you WANT to wait all day for your mission?" I made a face "No.." Dad sighed and grinned. "Be home before seven!" I rolled my eyes and headed off "Says who?" I yelled back. "Says me!" Dad replied back. I focused on going forward, and grinned. "Seriously? 'Says me' ?" I shook my head and laughed. "Stupid old man"

Dad was right, Konohamaru sensei explained to us our mission. "We're going to Satoshi village to retrieve the midnight Golem eye. We are going to have to defeat about ten small ones first, though" Sarada had a concerned look on her face "What do you mean "Ten small ones first" ?" Konohamaru sensei then said "To get the Midnight Golem eye, we need to defeat the large one" "So, like a boss battle?" I said, thinking of my video game console. Konohamaru sensei sighed. "Yes Boruto, you can say it like that, I guess" "Would it be difficult?" Mitsuki asked. "Not really. You guys are probably able to defeat it together, but alone, not really" Mitsuki nodded. So did Sarada and I. "Well then, let's go" Konohamaru sensei said and we were off!