Classified- Case 7

Once we reached Satoshi Village, I saw a sweaty old man with a girl about 15 years old next to the old man. "Oh! Good, your here!" The sweaty old man exclaimed when he saw us. "You must be Team 7 from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, right?" Konohamaru sensei nodded. "If you wouldn't mind, please tell us your names" The girl said. "I'm Sarada Uchiha" Sarada pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "I'm Mitsuki" Then Konohamaru sensei said "I'm Konohamaru No Sato" The girl nodded. Then the sweaty old man turned to me "You must be the Seventh hokage's son, Boruto Uzumaki!" I nodded, remembering what Dad said about the mission. "You look a lot like Naruto Uzumaki" The girl politely said. I sighed "Yup, everyone says that"

"I'm Sayori Yakashuno, this is my father, Soto Yakashuno" The girl said. "Nice to meet you two" Konohamaru sensei replied, smiling. "Right this way!" Soto said as we followed them into their village. Once we entered, a group of people were huddled around a shopping area. More people were doing the same. As we passed by, some of them stared at us: mostly me, because Midori is on top of my head, sleeping. Then, I saw a little kid, about 5 years old, run up to me. "Do you have any Ryo? I need Ryo! Give me ALL of your Ryo, or ELSE!!!" I made a face. Is this kid serious, or just plain dumb?  "Nope" I said, pulling my hands behind my head. The kid's face was as red as a tomato -Snicker- as if he was REALLY furious. Then the kid pulled out some type of whistle, and ten kids, about 7 year-olds, jumped out from many places. Sarada, Sayori, Mitsuki and Konohamaru sensei turned to me. "Boruto, what's happening? Did you do something?" Sarada asked me. I shook my head "No, this little kid tried to warn me to give him some Ryo, and I said 'No', then he blew a whistle and so, here we are" I said. Sarada sighed. "You can handle this on your own" She said as she turned forward and continued walking. "H-Hey! Sarada, aren't you going to help me?" I cried. "This is your problem, so fix it" she replied back. I looked at Mitsuki and Konohamaru sensei, who did the same. "SERIOUSLY?! YOU TOO,MITSUKI?" I sighed and turned to kids.

 "You can handle them, can't you Boruto?" Sayori asked. I nodded "These kids are just the KWF gang, but I'm sure they are weaklings to you ninja's" She smiled. "The what?" I said. "The KWF gang; Kids Who Fight" I turned to her "Kids Who Fight? Seriously. What kind of dumb name is that?" Sayori shrugged. "And don't worry about me being careless about them, once you beat them up, they won't cry, they'll just shrug it off and leave you alone. If you beat them, which you will" she said and joined my traitor teammates. I growled as I made myself ready to fight. One kid jump, I slided the other direction. They keeped on jumping me (Or, trying to at least) You know what would make this much more easier?... I made the clone hand sign and three of my clones appeared next to me. They kid's jaws dropped "Y-your a ninja?!" one of them said. I grinned. "You got that right, you dirty brats!" I said as me and my clones charged. "CHAAA, DATTEBASA!" We attacked them as they all yelled "AHHH!!!!" 

About ten seconds later, they were all beated up with nosebleeds and bruises. But I didn't hurt them that bad. "W-we'll leave you and your friends alone!J-just don't hurt us again" One of them said as they ran away. I was panting, and then, I rushed off to the direction my team went.