Classified- Case 9

"Boruto, let's go!" I heard Konohamaru sensei whisper-yell into my ear. I groggily sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Is it Dawn already?" I whispered. I saw Mitsuki, standing up, nodding. I looked at the alarm clock Big bro Konohamaru setted next to him. It was 6:54 A.M. Three minutes after Dawn. I glanced at Soro, who was snoring. "Come on!" I heard Sarada's voice. I looked at the sliding door of our room, and saw Sarada outside our room. I nodded as Me, Big bro Konohamaru and Mitsuki quietly ran out of the room, still in our Pj's since we didn't have any time to do so.

Once we reached outside, we saw weird things that I guessed were the Golems. They were about half the size of me. I heard a Meow, and saw Midori pad up to me. I totally forgot all about Midori! Midori looked at the Golems and hissed. "Shhh!" I hushed Midori. But it was too late, the Golems looked our way.

"Quickly! Let's go into battle mode!" Konohamaru sensei said

"Quickly! Let's go into battle mode!" Konohamaru sensei said. Me, Sarada and Mitsuki nodded. Midori yowled. A Golem swung a giant rock at me, and I ducked just in time. "YEESH! You guys are strong for tiny figures!" I cried. We continued to fight, when I felt something  cut through my skin on my arm.I grunted as I fell onto one knee as I grabbed my injured arm. "Boruto! Are you ok?!" Sarada cried out. I managed to nod. A Golem was about to through another huge rock at me, when Midori suddenly jumped in front of me and grew to a very large cat!

 A Golem was about to through another huge rock at me, when Midori suddenly jumped in front of me and grew to a very large cat!

Midori hissed and swiped away all the Golems with one swipe of his claws. They all got cutted in half. Midori basically destroyed half of the Golems. Sarada and Konohamaru sensei's jaw dropped, and Mitsuki stared at Midori in amazement. Me, I was in stinging pain. I looked at the scratch from my arm and saw it defiantly came from a kunai knife. None of the Golems had a kunai knife, so that means someone who is hiding somewhere threw that. I saw bushes rustle. I looked at the other's: They were still in battle, and Midori was helping. I was slowly heading to the rustling bushes when a Golem was coming my way. I quickly ducked and yelped. I stared at Midori while making a face. Midori meowed apologetically and continued to attack. I looked back at the bushes, and saw nothing or heard nothing. 

Soon, we defeated all of the small Golems and Sarada wrapped a bandage around my injured arm. Midori returned to normal size, and was licking my face. "How on earth was Midori able to do that?" Konohamaru sensei wandered out-loud. I shrugged. "I guess it's a hidden power or something. Once Sarada was done, she said. "We're heading off to find the big Golem, but Boruto, your going to have to rest your arm. So your not allowed to go into the battle at all" She said. I opened my mouth, but quickly shutted it. There's no point in arguing with Sarada, that won't change her mind. So, we all made our way, following a map one of the golems had when Midori cutted it into half. We continued our way, when we were in front of a humongous Golem the size of a house.

 We continued our way, when we were in front of a humongous Golem the size of a house