Classified- Case 12

Sarada P.O.V

Soon, I opened the sliding for the Yamanaka flower shop, and saw Mom and her childhood friend, the owner of the shop, Ino (AKA: Mrs. Yamanaka) I also saw Inojin. They all were watering the plants and making sure they were by the warm sun. 

Mrs. Yamanaka perked her head up "Oh! Hey Sarada! Your back early from your mission!" Mrs. Yamanaka poked at my Mom's arm.

 Mom then turned to me. "What is it Sarada? You are a little bit too early. Was your mission really that easy?" 

I nodded, then shook my head. "Yes, we're early, but only because of a cat we met who we named 'Midori' and because of Boruto..."

"Wait, you met a cat that HELPED you with your mission?" Mom questioned. 

I nodded "He became very fond of Boruto, but anyway, that isn't why I'm here for, the reason is.... Boruto is really sick and we need you, Mom!"

 My Mothers face kinda got pale. Then she nodded. "Sorry, Ino, Inojin. I know I said I'll help with the flowers, but..."

 Mrs. Yamanaka nodded. "It's fine, Sakura, you're a medical- nin and it's your duty to help sick patients, I'll handle things here, Inojin, why don't you go with them? I got this" 

Inojin stood up, took off his flower apron, and nodded. "Thanks, Mom! "

he said. Mrs. Yamanaka smiled."Go!" she said.

 Then, we ran.

- - -

Mom, Inojin, and I rushed off back to Lord seventh and my team. 

We were finally at the closed door, and I knocked. Lord seventh allowed us to come in, and Boruto was laying on three chairs in a row to make a bed, Lord seventh wrapped his cloak around Boruto to use as a blanket.

"I have to say, that's actually kinda cute that you did that, Naruto" Mom said, giving a sly smile.

 Lord seventh grinned awkwardly. "I gotta do something. Besides, he's my son, and he's sick, so..." His voice faded and there was awkward silence for the past ten seconds until Konohamaru sensei broke the silence.

 "Sakura, we're glad you're here, do you think you can find out what's going on with Boruto?" Mom nodded. "I'll try my best!"she exclaimed. Konohamaru sensei nodded.

 Mom slowly placed her hands a couple of inches above Boruto. and started healing his wounds first.

 A few minutes later, Mom cleaned her hands with a wet rag in her pocket. "He should be waking up soon" she said. 

"Do you know what kind of sickness he has, Mom?" I asked. 

She nodded "He just has a high fever, but he's fine otherwise"

 Lord seventh nodded.

 As Mom was putting the herbs away, Boruto slowly opened his eyes.

 "Boruto!" Konohamaru exclaimed.

 Everyone quickly glanced at Boruto, who was sitting up, rubbing his head. 

"Boruto! You're finally awake!" I said, smiling.

 Mom quickly rushed over to him "Are you feeling ok, Boruto?" she asked.

 Boruto nodded. "I'm fine, I just have one question..."

 Mom tilted her head. "What is it?" 

"Who are you people? And who is 'Boruto'?"