Classified- Case 29

Boruto POV

"Alright Uzumaki, wake up!" I heard a voice.

I felt something cold and wet that I laid on. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. Kio looked down and stared at me.

I sat up and realized my hands were tied to my back. I sighed. Of course I would get tied up.

I looked around. It looks like I was in a cave of some sort.

Kai stepped up to me and grinned. "Well, well. You've awaken Boruto"

I made a face. I tried my best to look not interested, even though deep inside I was terrified.

Mio bent down at me and handed my a rice ball. "Here. Even though we've kidnapped you, you still need to be kept alive...For now at least"

I grunted and turned my head, refusing to eat. "I'm not hungry, and no one is feeding me" I stated.

But my stomach disagreed and growled. I flinched and slightly blushed. "I still won't eat it"

Mio looked at Kai "Well? What are we supposed to do then?"

Kai sneered at me. "Give me the damn Rice ball"

Mio gave it to him.

"What are you going to do?" Kio asked.

Kai grabbed my face and stuffed the rice ball into my mouth. I coughed and choked, but I did eat some of it.

Kai sighed and looked towards Mio and Kio. 

"Naruto and some recruits might be finding us, and I have a bad feeling their getting close. I want you to find them and stop them" Kai said.

Mio and Kio nodded and disappeared. 

I glared at Kai "What exactly are you going to do to my dad and his friends?"

Kai smirked "Nothing you need to know"

Before I could say another word, Kai wrapped a bamboo stick around my mouth so I couldn't talk.

He quickly tied the ribbon before I could react.

I talked muffley, so not even I could understand what I was saying.

I growled and Kai laughed. "Well, I guess I should call you Dog Uzumaki"

"Or maybe Bolt Dog. Or maybe even..." His voice trailed off as he walked away.

It was completely dark besides the light coming from the moon from a crack in the wall.

I stood quiet and heard nothing.

I was scared and my heart beated.

I hope nothing happens to dad and his friends.

I don't want to be trapped here any longer...

Please hurry dad...