Classified- Case 28

Naruto POV

"We head out Now!" Kiba declared.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Sakura turned to me. "Naruto, are you sure you don't want to stay behind just in case if Boruto is brought back?"

I nodded "I'm sure. Besides, I had Konohamaru take over temporarily. And he will alert me whenever he sees Boruto or something like that" I replied.

Sakura nodded. We were about to head out the gates when I heard footsteps come up from behind us.

I turned and I had a surprised look. Sasuke came to a stop and looked at me. 

"Your coming too?" I asked. Sasuke nodded. "He may be your son, but he is also my student. And I won't let any harm come to him. And I say the same thing for you"

I nodded. "Let's go then"

We then dashed from the gates and about two minutes later, I turned around and saw Konoha disappear as we got father away.

My face saddened. I had left Himawari there, with Temari and Sai, who decided to stay behind, to look after her while me and Hinata were searching for Boruto.

Sasuke laid his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he nodded. I gave him a small smile and I looked ahead.

Sasuke POV

After Naruto told me about the enemy who kidnapped and other details, I decided to study the Mountains that are as close as they can get to the exact miles the enemy 'Kai' told Naruto.

Though I have a feeling Kai was lying, it still doesn't mean we should lose hope and give up and stop looking for Boruto.

Sakura told me the other night about Sarada and Boruto.

"You do know Sarada is your daughter, right, Sasuke?" Sakura had said. I nodded. "Of course I do"

"Well, you do NOW. Before then, you left the week after she was born" Sakura's expression saddened.

I sighed. "I know"

"Boruto looks up to you. I mean, I understand that your his master and all, but he looks up to you too much. So much he doesn't rely on Naruto anymore. He and Naruto are getting farther apart, and that's not good" Sakura said.

I didn't really think about that. Boruto and Naruto's relationship as a family are getting far apart because Boruto spends more time with me then Naruto. I am as busy as Naruto, but Boruto decides to be with me.

Even on Parent's day, a holiday Naruto created, Boruto decided not to be with Naruto even though he had nothing else to do.

Sakura stared at me sadly.

I looked up at her "What is it?"

"You look sad, Sasuke" Sakura replied.

I shrugged. "It's nothing"

"You need to find a way for Boruto to spend as much time with Naruto. I'm not saying he shouldn't be with you here and there, but you also have Sarada. And Naruto is Boruto's father, and it's HIS job to teach Boruto about things he'll have to learn along as he gets older" Sakura said.

I thought for a moment and nodded "I have a idea"

As we raced away from Konoha, I pulled out a map. Naruto looked over my shoulder "Whats that for?"

"It's a map from where I located the closest Mountains" I replied.

Everyone stopped and stared at the map. 

"Which one should we head off to first?" Sakura asked.

"The one closest to us; The Nomi Mountain" I said.

"It looks like it'll take us maybe three days to get there" Ino said.

"But what if Boruto isn't there?" Hinata asked worriedly.

"Then we'll go to the next Mountain. And if he still isn't there, we'll go to the next one. We will keep doing that until we find Boruto" I said.

Everyone nodded and I took the lead as we headed off to our first mountain; Nomi Mountain.

I glanced at Naruto and he had a worried look on his face. I turned back. I promise you Naruto, we will find Boruto no matter what. I thought.