Classified- Case 30

Boruto POV

As I sat in the darkness, my eyes started to close and I was about to fall asleep. No. 

I bit my tongue. I can't fall asleep. Who knows what they'll do to me?

As I tried to keep my eyes open, I heard a sound. 

I quickly turned around, but saw nothing.

Sure they tied my arms and covered my mouth, but I can still stand up- I think.

As I struggled to stand up- and when I finally did-  I walked around.

It was too dark to see where I was heading. And I keep bumping into things.

Once I knew I walked around the whole room, I realized, there was no exit or entrance.

Weird, because I swear I saw Kai leave through a hallway.

But I couldn't find the hallway.

My stomach groaned and I was starving.

Maybe I should've eaten all of the rice ball...

I then stepped on something, maybe a rock. But it wasn't a rock.

I felt something bite me and it was a shocking pain that went through my leg.

I screamed because I felt like my whole body was on fire. I yelped and fell backwards. I saw something scurry and it was a snake. But it looked strange..

Before I figure out what it was, it disappeared. 

I started panting and sweating.

I luckily fell against the wall that the moon shined through. I pulled my leg towards the light and where the bite mark was, blood spouted through my wound and it starting swelling.

It's a poisonous snake!

That is not good.

I started to get nervous.

Am I going to die right here? Before I get the chance to get my memories back?

No. I must not give up hope!

I struggled to get free. I remember the bamboo stick in my mouth and I let go of it from my teeth and it fell, hanging around my neck like a necklace.

I lifted myself up, and brought my hands under my butt, under my leg, and I was able to get my hands in front of me.

I started to bite through it and got the rope's off.

I quickly grabbed part of my pants leg, teared it off, and wrapped it around my wound. I now needed to find a way to escape, and get the poison out.

I started to walk weirdly because of my injury. And I was able to feel a wide opening.

It must lead to the hallway! I started my way about and I saw light coming from torches. 

I tried to find a way to escape when I heard footsteps. I tried to run but fell down.

I shakily turned around and saw Mio stand over me. "My, my. How on earth did you find a way to escape the knots? Anyway, you're coming with me"

"B-but aren't you and your stupid sister have to stop my dad and his friends in finding me?" I scowled, hiding my pain.

Mio smirked "There's no need for me to stop them, and my stupid sister is strong enough to stop them on her own. Kai doesn't know that, so I'm here!"

She grabbed me and pulled me down another hallway, the opposite in where I came from.

"W-where are you taking me?!" I yelped.

Mio ignored me, then said "You're finally going to get tested! Isn't this going to be exciting!"            

"WHAT?!" I cried.

Mio then saw my injured leg and frowned "I see you met the snake-bug"

"The what?" I cried.

"Oh, it's a snake that's part bug and it's bite had poison! Don't worry, soon enough you won't feel the pain...When your dead after our experiment" Mio said cheerfully.

"Why do you want me dead?" I yelped.

"Because then we'll have no use of you, of course!" Mio replied.

I gulped, fear taking over me. 

As Mio dragged me down the hallway, we met a door, and Mio opened it. And to my surprise, what was on the other side, was a lab.