Classified- Case 16

Hinata P.O.V

After explaining and talking through things, Me and Sakura decided that I should take Boruto home, and try to help him remember some things. "Are you sure you'll be fine, Hinata?" Sakura asked me as she was getting ready to leave. I nodded. "I'm sure" Sakura nodded as she headed out. "Come over to my house tomorrow, and tell me how things went" she said before she left. 

The rest of team 7 (Sarada, Mitsuki, and Konohamaru), were getting ready to leave as well. Inojin left earlier, and Boruto was just asking questions out of the blue. "Mrs. Uzumaki, we're going to be leaving now, are you staying here a little longer?" Sarada said. I nodded "Yes, I just want to watch Boruto a little longer before we head home" Sarada nodded "We'll tell lord seventh on the way home, goodbye now!" Himawari waved goodbye back, and they left. I turned back to Boruto, and saw something wiggle in his shirt.

Boruto jumped up as a cat head popped out. "AAHHH! Where did you come from?!" Boruto yelped. I laughed. Sakura and Sarada told me about the cat, who is Midori. They met him on the way to the village they were suppose to go on their mission. I whispered into Himawari's ear about Midori, and she nodded after I finished explaining. She looked back at Boruto. "This is Midori, your cat friend you met earlier today. You may not remember him, but he does" 

Boruto watched as Midori purred against Boruto's cheek. Boruto smiled and looked calmed. Midori then climbed onto Boruto's head, and purred. Boruto closed his eyes and was quiet, listening to Midori's purring. Me and Hima watched Boruto do that for about 2 minutes, until I finally said "I think we should be leaving now" Himawari nodded and tapped Boruto. "Nii-chan, let's go"

Boruto opened his eyes. "Where?"He asked. "To our house" I replied. Boruto thought for a moment, then nodded. Then, we all walked out, closed the door behind us, and left. 

~Time Skip!~

We arrived home, and as I opened the door, Midori jumped off of Boruto, and rushed in. I closed the door behind me. Realizing that it was sundown, I quickly went to the kitchen and saw Naruto-kun sitting on the couch, looking at a picture book. He looked up at me, and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Sorry we're home late. We decided to study Boruto a little more" 

Naruto nodded "It's ok, now I got the taste of my own medicine!" I bit my lip when he said that and politely nodded, then rushed over to make dinner. Hima walked in, along with Midori in her hands, and Boruto behind her. Naruto looked surprised "You decided to bring Boruto along with you?" I felt a stabbing pain go through my heart. Did he really say that? I had a hurt look on my face. Naruto looked at me, and frowned "Did I say something wrong to upset you, Hinata?" He asked.

I managed to cover the pained look with a smile "No! Of course not!" Himawari hugged Naruto and said "Mommy and Mrs. Sakura said it would be best to take Nii-chan home with us instead of taking him to the hospital because Mrs. Sakura said it would help a lot if we try to help him remember some things we did together!" Naruto smiled, but had a pained look as well. I guess he doesn't really want to do that, and have Boruto mad at him again for not coming home early. 

I was about to make a comment when Boruto said "Can one of you please show me where my room is?" Naruto stood up. "I'll do it. Come with me" Boruto nodded as he followed Naruto upstairs.