Classified- Case 31

Naruto POV

We've been looking for Boruto all day and I was exhausted.

My limbs hurt, and we all decided to take a break.

"It's almost sundown, we've got to go find a place to stay for the night" Kiba said.

I looked down. We couldn't stop...

Hinata looked at me and hugged me. "I know you want to keep looking for Boruto, but you also need rest. Your arm isn't fully healed"

I had a surprised look "You know that?" I've been hiding the fact that my arm, in fact, wasn't fully healed and it actually was still a little sore.

Hinata nodded "I could see the slight pain in your eyes. You show it too much"

I managed to smile "I guess I do"

Sakura nodded "Alright. Sasuke, would you mind coming with me to find a place to stay nearby?"

Sakura motioned her head towards the forest.

Sasuke was quiet for a moment and nodded.

I wonder what that was all about...

Sasuke POV

Sakura motioned me. I knew that meant she also wanted to have a talk with me.

In her eyes, I could tell she was worried.

I nodded and followed her as we scouted the area for someplace to stay.

"Ok, so why did you decide to come? it's not like you" She looked down, realizing what she said "Well...You know what I mean"

"I know" I said "Boruto is everything to Naruto. Along with Hinata and Himawari. So as his friend, I want to do as much as I can to help Naruto"

Sakura nodded.

"You and Sarada are my everything as well. No matter how long  I'm away, I always think of you two"

Sakura smiled and hugged me.

I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her back.

"Thank you Sasuke...And you know what? Your not Naruto's best friend" 

I let go of Sakura "What?"

She tilted her head a little "Your his best friend"

I made a smile.

"Ok, we need to find a place to stay now" Sakura said. I nodded and we started scouting.

Naruto POV

As the sun went down, I felt a breeze go down my back and I shuddered.

It was getting colder by the minute.

Hinata shivered and I putted my cloak around her. She looked up at me "Are you sure you don't want your cloak? You will also be cold"

I smiled at her "No worries. I won't get cold"

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

Minutes later, Sasuke and Sakura came back. "Great news! We found a place to stay at!"

"Really? Great!" Ino said.

"But I don't know if this is great news or bad news, but it also has a bar" Sakura said.

I shrugged "As long as we have somewhere to stay"

Sasuke nodded "Ok, follow us"

As we followed them, I felt something burn my chest. 

I looked down and remembered the necklace Boruto gave me on my birthday.

It started glowing red for some reason. 

I grabbed it and stared at it. It didn't burn my hand for some reason.

I then thought I heard Boruto screaming and I stopped.

Kiba turned around and stopped.

"Naruto, you ok?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him "Yeah, it's nothing"

He shrugged and continued ahead. I followed them and continued to examine the necklace. It started glowing brighter and I remembered Borut had the same necklace...

Could this mean we're getting closer?...