Classified- Case 24

Boruto P.O.V

I felt someone carry me. But I also felt cold. The cold breeze seeped through my pj's and I shivered. Man, it's cold. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the same twins who kidnapped me.

Wait, kidnap? Oh, right! I got kidnapped! Stupid amnesia! Wait, what about my family? I was fully awake and I was startled. "Hey! Put me down!" I cried.

"Oh you're awake I see. Well, if that's what you want..." Mio said as she let go of me. I shrieked, but Kio caught me. "Mio! You know he has to be alive!" she snapped. 

Mio rolled her eyes "I know that! And I knew that you would catch him" she said. My face was as pale as a ghost and I was terrified when she dropped me. Kio grasped onto my waist and she continued to run. I looked behind, we were already out of Konoha, and it got smaller, and smaller. 

"Where are we going?" I said. It was stupid of me to ask, but, whatever. Kio smiled at me "Oh, you'll see. But it is far, far, far away from Konoha"

I looked at her, as fear took over me. Who will save me now? I'm scared. I can't do anything. I'm a weakling...I wish I could move my body and attack, but my body won't respond to me. I'm literally frozen.

Kio saw that I was shivering and sighed. She looked towards her sister "Hey, Mio! The kid is freezing cold!" 

Mio looked at me. She shrugged "He'll just have to wait, we're almost there" Wow, rude much? I thought they said they had to keep me alive?

Then, I noticed that Kai wasn't here anymore. Where is he? Oh, no. I looked behind me, as Konoha was gone. I then looked back in front of me. He must be in Konoha still. I do remember Mom, dad, and Hima rushing in. 

AGH! Dammit! Kai must be doing something to them. I panicked, but since it was also cold, I felt like I was hyperventilating, and I couldn't breath. What if something happened to them?! What if Kai killed them?! 

I started heavily breathing and Kio looked at me with suspicion. "Uhh, you ok, kid?" she said, unsure. I started sweating with fear and worry, tried to calm down. I'm just overreacting, nothing bad happened to them, right?

I started breathing easily again, and the twins looked at me with a concerned look on their face. "Ok...Are you alright?" Mio asked.

I nodded. Though I felt a stinging pain in my lungs and I winced. I wish I was home, agh! I wish someone would save me...And I had my memories.