Classified- Case 21

Hinata P.O.V

I got out of bed and went to check on the kids and Naruto-kun.

I first opened Himawari's door; She was sleeping soundly with her stuff animal in her arms. I smiled and walked towards her. I kissed the top of her head, then walked out and closed the door behind me.

Next, I went to Naruto's room. He was snoring softly and I smiled. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Naruto-kun"

I quietly walked out and went to Boruto's room. I opened the door, and Boruto was quietly sleeping. I glanced around his room and saw family albums, photos, drawings Hima made for him, his desk, chair, closet, dressers, all that stuff.

I then looked towards his jacket that was hung on his closet frame. I also saw Naruto's old jacket that was still ripped and torn. I'm going to fix it up tomorrow. 

Something then shined and I saw Boruto's Konoha headband. Boruto was a lot like Naruto. They almost looked the same, they acted the same, and they even almost say the same thing; Dattebayo and Dattebasa, and ya' know. Heh, I wonder...Sarada told me Boruto wanted to become Hokage too.

Sarada's goal was to also become hokage, and I don't think Boruto told Naruto about becoming hokage...

I gently kissed the top of his head and walked out.

I sighed and went back to bed.

Boruto P.O.V

I felt Mom kiss the top of my head and she closed the door behind her.

I quietly sat up and sighed. "When will I ever get my memories back?" I said out-loud.

I heard a sound and quickly glanced around the room. Nothing or no one was there.

Maybe I was just hearing things? But I heard another noise and saw a dark figure outside my window.

I yelped and jumped out of bed. I quickly hid in the closet and peeked out, but the figure was still there.

But then I saw two more behind them.

I squeaked when the dark figure opened the window and walked in, along with the other two.

"Where is he?" One of them grunted.

"I don't know, he's not in bed" A female said.

"Maybe he's hiding somewhere" Another female said.

"Isn't that kinda obvious?" The other female hissed.

The male hushed them "Quiet! The parents and sibling are still sleeping you idiot's!"

I glanced at them and the moonlight made me able to see a young man maybe about in his twenties with snow white hair and green glowing eyes.

Two girls about 19 that looked alike, that had brown hair and blue eyes were with him. 

One of them looked around "Kio, you look under his bed, I'll check his desk" she said.

Kio nodded and kneeled down. She looked at her twin "He's not here, Mio"

Mio nodded. "Look elsewhere" she continued to look.

"Hurry it up you two! We don't have all day and the boss will punish us if we either don't find him or take too long!" The male said.

Mio rolled her eyes "Ok, ok, Kai! Jeez, we're looking!"

Kai snarled and glanced at the closet, where I was hiding. 

Oh, crap.

He grinned and looked at the twins. "Look in here" he ordered. 

Kio and Mio looked and nodded.

They opened the doors of the closet and I shutted my eyes. 

"Well, well, well! Hello, Bolt Uzumaki" Kai said.

I opened my eyes and got a closer look at the twins. They both looked like snakes, with their pale white skin and blue glowing eyes.

Kio smiled. "Don't worry! We're not going to hurt you...unless you make it difficult to kidnap!"

Mio whacked her in the head "Shut up! He lost most of his memories, he's not dumb!"

Kio growled as Mio grabbed my hand. Her palm was like silk. Smooth and soft.

I had a horrified look on my face. Who are these people? I need help!

Kai grabbed me by the jaw and examined me. "Yes, we know you have amnesia, we're the ones that caused it!"

My eyes widened "You mean you made me have amnesia? Why though?"

"So you can forget everything, and make our plans go more smoothly. Now, let's go!" Kai said.

Mio grabbed my arm as Kio and Kai hopped out the window. I then finally had the guts to yell "MOM! DAD! HIMAWARI!!! HELP!"

Mio covered my mouth and some toxic went into my mouth and I started to feel light-headed.

"Now, now. My sister told you we don't want any trouble or we'd had to do this the hard way. Now, let's go. It's already too late, no one can save you!"

I felt dizzy and was about to pass out. But before we left, I saw Mom and Dad slam open the door, along with Himawari. 

I reached my hand out and said "Help..." But before I could figure out what happened, I passed-out.