Classified- Case 14

Naruto P.O.V

As soon as I arrived home, I was huffing. I ran all the way here, but I also got distracted by some of the villager's. I sucked in my breath for 5 seconds, then exhaled. I then opened the door, and threw off my shoes. Himawari then rushed from the kitchen, and hugged me tightly. "Daddy's home early!!" She cried of happiness.

Then, a Midnight blue haired women came in, drying her hands on her apron and rolled down her sleeves. "Welcome home, Naruto-kun! You're home early!" Hinata exclaimed. I nodded as Hima continued to hug me tightly. My face then darkened. "But I'm not home early because I got a day off" I said. Hinata's smile then faded from her face."What? What do you mean by that?" Himawari let go of me, and her happy face turned into a worried face. "What's wrong, Papa?" 

I looked at both Midnight blue haired females. "Boruto... he lost his memory..." I said quietly. Hinata's face paled with worry and she dropped the plate that was in her hand as she was drying it, and it fell with a Clatter. Himawari stared at me wide-eyed. "N-nīchan lost his memory?..." She said. I nodded.

"W-where's Boruto right now?!" Hinata cried. "He's with Sakura, Sarada Konohamaru, and Mitsuki right now at the hokage's place" I replied. Hinata quickly picked up the plate, placed it back into the cupboard, and put on her shoes. "Where are you going, Hinata?" I said. Hinata grabbed her coat "To see Boruto, of course!" 

"I'm coming too!" Himawari said as she too puted on her shoes. And they both ran out of the house. Great. Is this the welcome I get for coming home early for once? I then heard my stomach growl and sighed as I decided to make instant ramen.

Hinata P.O.V

Me and Hima quickly rushed to the hokage's place. Me, petrified with worry,and Hima, scared with worry as well. "Is Nii-chan going to be ok?" Himawari asked me. I nodded "I'm sure he's going to be fine! Besides, Sakura is with him, along with his team!" I said. But deep in, I worried he wouldn't be ok...