Classified- Case 15

Hinata P.O.V

Me and Himawari huffed when we arrived. We were finally here- To see if Naruto is really telling the truth or not. "Do you think Daddy is telling the truth, Kon-chan?" Hima asked me. I sighed as I caught my breath "I have absolutely no idea, Hima" I said truthley. I had this pain deep down in me that Boruto will not be ok, and he'll never get better. But I didn't want to tell Himawari that, because then she'll fear of what would happen to Boruto in the future, and I don't want her to worry a lot about her big brother- Well, I know I am afraid of what Boruto would end up in the future at least...

We rushed upstairs which was a bad idea since we just ran two miles from home as fast as we could. My ribs started hurting, but I ignored the pain, and we reached the door. Hima was panting as much as I was, and I took a deep breath in, and opened the door.

Konohamaru, Sarada, Mitsuki, Sakura, and Inojin were standing, all huddled together, by I think Boruto. Sakura perked her head up in surprise as she saw us coming in. "Oh! Hinata, Himawari! I didn't expect you two to come here so soon!" 

Hima nodded and squeezed her way through to see Boruto. Sakura turned to me, and the color on her face seemed to fade a little. "So, did Naruto tell you?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm worried about him, Sakura. What could've caused this?" I said uneasily. Sakura sighed "From what I learned from the rest of the team, a man in black kidnapped Boruto, but they luckily found them just in time" My face paled "H-he got kidnapped?" I squeaked.

"Hold on a minute Hinata! You didn't allow me to fully explain!" Sakura said quickly. I nodded "Yeah, you're right. What else happened?" sakura continued "The man had grabbed Boruto by the neck, and stabbed an antidote into him. And from what Sarada and Mitsuki told me, the man said 'This is what you get for being Naruto's kid!' and disappeared before Sarada could put in anymore damage to the man. And I have a pretty good feeling the antidote the man putted inside of Boruto is what caused Boruto's amnesia."

Ignoring the horror, shock, and worriedness, I thought for a moment. "So the man must know who Naruto is, and who Boruto is..." Sakura nodded. "And Naruto must've done something in the past to upset the stranger, and take revenge on Boruto..."

Sakura putted her hands on her hips "Yeah, that makes sense. But why would the man do it know? Why couldn't he do it before, when Naruto was weaker? And why Boruto?"  I took in all of Sakura's questions. And I was able to find a perfect way to answer them "We don't know how recently or long ago that was, and Boruto is like a replica of Naruto, so the man must've pretended Boruto is actually Naruto..." I said surely of myself.

"Do you think the man really did it on purpose, or he was bribed to do it for the person who wants revenge on Naruto?" Konohamaru walked to us and joined in. "Hmm... It could be either. we don't have enough proof, information or evidence to find out" Sakura said. "So, we need to get more information about this man. But how will we do that?" I said. Konohamaru and Sakura looked at me, then started to think. I wonder...Why would the man want so much revenge, they would take it out on Boruto?

Himawari P.O.V

As I wiggled through the rest of Team 7 and Inojin, I saw Nii-chan sitting on a chair with Daddy's cloak on him. He looked at me, and tilted his head in curiosity. "Who are you supposed to be?" He asked. I froze. Daddy was right, Nii-chan DID lose his memory... 

Sarada and Inojin looked at me nervously. But I casually said "I'm Himawari Uzumaki. And I'm your younger sister, Boruto" Nii-chan looked at me for a few seconds then nodded. "Ok, if your my sister, how old are you, and what did I usually call you?" Boy, he can really ask a lot of questions and is into a lot of details. "I'm 8 years old, and you would always call me Hima or just Himawari" I said cooly. 

Nii-chan once again nodded. He stood up, and was about half a foot taller than me. He smiled "Nice to meet you again, Hima!" He patted me on the head. I looked at him. Tears formed in my eyes. Nii-chan looked startled "U-uh... Did I say something wrong? Was it the pat? Wh-" He didn't get to finish because I hugged him tightly. I made myself slip down onto my knees so now I'm hugging his waist. "You didn't do anything wrong! I just love you, with or without amnesia!" I cried. I sobbed happily and stuffed my face into his shirt. He may have amnesia, but he's still my big brother. The best brother in the world!