Classified- Case 32

Naruto POV

As we continued to follow Sakura and Sasuke, we stopped at a hotel.

"Ok, we're here!" Sakura exclaimed.

We decided to head in.

The receptionist looked at us and smiled.

Sakura and Sasuke ordered rooms for us.

Sakura gave Tenten, Kiba, and Ino keys.

"We're going to have to share rooms. Me, Sasuke, and Naruto will go in one room. The rest of you guys will share rooms" Sakura said.

We all nodded and Sakura, and Sasuke headed to their room.

"Ok, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino, you guys go in one room, Me, Shikamaru, and Choji will go into another one" Ino said.

"That leaves you and me Lee" Tenten sighed. Lee saluted and they headed to their room.

Ino-Shika-Cho group headed to their room. That leaved me and Team Hinata then.

Hinata looked at me "You know where you're going?"

I nodded "Yeah. I realized our teams are back together too"

Hinata frowned "Well, not all of them...Neji"

I looked down "Yeah..."

"Hinata! We have to go to our room!" Kiba called out as him and Shino climbed upstairs to their room.

Hinata nodded "Coming! Hold on!"

She turned to me "How about we talk more at the bar"

I stared at her. "Do you even-"

"No. I'm not drinking. You can though. Just not a lot...But anyway, you know what I mean" Hinata said.

I nodded and she went to her room.

I stood alone in silence and sighed. I then went upstairs and stood outside my room door.

I hesitated for a moment, then opened the door.

Sakura and Sasuke sat on each separate beds. There were three beds in total. For all of us.

"Hey Naruto! Come sit" Sakura said as she pointed to the only bed left.

I nodded and closed the door.

We all sat in silence. It's been awhile since Team 7 were all together.

"Ok...Umm..Let's all go to bed. It's getting late already"Sakura said.

Me and Sasuke nodded.

Sakura pulled up the covers and turned off her lamp light.

I took of my jacket and had a white shirt underneath. I laid down but didn't turn off the lamp light.

Sasuke laid down, turned off his light and went to sleep.

I quietly continued to examine the necklace. It kept glowing. But not as bright as the last time I looked at it. We must be farther away from Boruto then.

I'm going to tell everyone about this later.

I then turned off the light and pulled up the covers to my face, and closed my eyes.