Classified- Case 8

As I rushed off to my team, I finally catched up with them. "You guys-huff-are-huff- traitors!" I said, panting. "Here, drink this, it'll make you feel less tired and builds up your chakra" Sayori handed me a ocean blue liquid. I grabbed it, and sipped it. She was right! I felt all good again, as if that battle with the little twerps never happened! 

'~TiMe SkIp!~'

Once we reached Sayori and Soto's home, we changed into our Pj's and sat on the floor to eat dinner. Sayori and her mother who we'd just met, Mio Sari, brung dinner and setted the plates of food. "Thank you for the food!" Me, Sarada, Mitsuki and Konohamaru sensei said at once as we ate. Then, Sayori, Soto, and Mio began to eat as well. 

After dinner, Sarada drank some water and placed it down."Thank you for the delicious meal!" She said. Sayori and Mio smiled. I flopped onto the ground. "I. Am. So. Full." I said. I lifted up my shirt a little and I swear my stomach literally got a little bigger. I tugged my shirt down and sighed. Sarada shook her head. "Boruto, you can't be THAT full" I then said "I am. That food was too good, I couldn't stop eating and now, my stomach feels like it's gonna' explode!" Sayori laughed. "Well, me and my mother appreciate that you enjoyed our meal, Boruto!" I managed to give a thumbs-up. Soro cleared his throat after a good chuckle "Any way, the Golems usually come out at dawn, so you might have to wake up more early that usual" Mitsuki, Sarada and Konohamaru nodded, while I rubbed my stomach. 

We then headed to bed. Me, Konohamaru sensei, Mitsuki, and Soto slept in one bedroom. Sarada, Sayori, and Mio in the other one. "Ok, I set the timer for dawn, so get ready, Boruto, Mitsuki" Konohamaru sensei said. Me and Mitsuki nodded. Then we all fell asleep. I kept one eye opened, just in case they come earlier in the middle of the night. But then, I started to get really sleepy. Man, I shouldn't have eaten all that food... I felt super drowsy, and fell asleep.