Classified- Case 10

"Let's go!" Konohamaru sensei cried as Sarada, Mitsuki and Midori followed along, attacking. But every time they striked, the Golem swung them away, hurting them. "CHAAA!" Sarada cried out, and was thrown into a wall. She grunted as she slided down. She breathed harshly, but continued to fight. My team (And Midori) where getting hurt, and I couldn't do anything about it! I got mad, and made a rasengan, bigger than any rasengan I thought I could ever make! "DAMN YOU, BASTARD!!!!" I yelled. "Boruto! STOP! You're too injured to do that!" Sarada cried. But I ignored her and slammed my rasengan into the Golems eyes.

It wobbled, and fell down. Then, it crumpled into tiny rock pieces. I panted. I was about to head over to my team when suddenly, somebody grabbed my by the neck.

"Let go. Of me!" I said hoarsely. I turned and saw a man in black. I saw him grin as he stabbed a needle into my gut. Ouch. I screamed in pain and I heard my teammates head over to me. "BORUTO!!!" Sarada screamed. Konohamaru threw a explosive kunai knife at the man, but the man somehow reflected it. 

"This is what you get, for being Naruto's kid!" The man said as he pulled out the needle from my stomach. He letted go of my neck. And I wobbled and everything went black.

Sarada P.O.V

I saw Boruto being stabbed with some kind of needle into his gut by some mysterious man. "Boruto!!" I screamed. Then, my sharingan somehow appeared. Konohamaru sensei threw an explosive kunai knife. And the man reflected it. I ran to him, he was about the move out of the way, but I knew what he was going to do and stabbed him with my kunai knife. He gritted his teeth as he pulled out the needle from Boruto and said "This is what you get for being Naruto's kid!" I had no idea what that meant, but before I could get my hands on him, he suddenly disappeared. Boruto passed out onto the ground. "Quickly! We need to head back to Sayori's house!" Konohamaru sensei cried. Mitsuki had a Midnight colored eye, which I guessed he found. Bright side; We fulfilled our mission. Downside; Boruto is seriously injured and he needs medical help!