I have a writing/reading blog!

Hello jellybeans,

I hope you've all had a fantastic day so far.

I am pleased to announce that I have published a blog where I will be posting tips and tricks on writing amazing books and school essays, staying motivated, and staying organised. I will even be posting some book and movie recommendations from time to time as well as recipes that I like to snack on while working. 

If you guys are interested in these tips and tricks, I would really appreciate it if you could go and check out my blog at https://thewritingwonderer.com (link in the comments). I would appreciate it even more if you guys could subscribe to it by going to about > subscribe so that you will be notified via email whenever I post. I only post once a week so I PROMISE you that there will be no spam! 

If you are interested in subscribing all you need to do is enter the email address you would like me to email you on and then check your inbox for your confirmation email. Click 'confirm subscription' on the email and you are good to go! I will even be giving you a FREE daily planner/checklist type of thing as a thank you gift!

If you guys also have any requests to what kind of tips you guys would want me to give you, comment them down below and I will be more than happy to talk about them in the blog. 

Thank you all,

Stay safe,
Stay perfect,
Love,
~M