Fifty: Pocket

Fifty: Pocket

Tess sat upon the kitchen bench with her back leant against a giant fruit bowl full of apples and bananas as she watched Darrick as he was cooking himself scrambled eggs, of all things he'd chosen to eat, he chose eggs. He had become "starving" suddenly in the midst of her almost falling asleep on his chest, disturbing her time cuddling Darrick. But he would complain til she agreed, wanting to enjoy his meal as a giant, since being small he couldn't seem to ever feed his giant sized hunger with human portions. The bench was cold beneath her legs and she tugged at her loose shorts to try cover her thighs. So now, after they'd agreed to quickly make something in Austin's kitchen, here she sat watching her giant man, even getting a chance to talk to Brian briefly who Tess hadn't seen for days or weeks? She couldn't tell how long she'd been hiding away as she'd been tucked away in her home. Her mother was at work, so she hadn't seen much at all either and was beginning to miss her mother. But she was use to this~ her mother was never home often ever.

"Mm~ maybe one more egg" Darrick murmured as he whisked the eggs in a bowl, adding salt, pepper and cheese to the mix to add flavour

" you've already got four in there~ surely your not that hungry" Tess chuckled softly up at darrick, who reached for another egg to crack into the bowl. His large arms were on display, muscles stretching and pulling within his bicep  as he whisked at the eggs

"Babe, look at the size of me. I could probably eat an entire one of your human sized food courts clean and still be starving." He smiles down at her, his eyes hickory, as rich as the earth soil, stained with the rich colour of hot caramel on a cold winters night that wraps around her like a blanket, engulfs her in his warmth and made her feel at home. His eyes consisted of so many deep memories, raw with emotion and if observed closely, she could tell the exact thought that crossed the marvels of his mind.

"I guess~ or your just fat" Tess smirks, making a low laugh bellow from him.

His brown orbs scintillated with a mischievous glint in that moment, glowing with humour and playfulness as he looked down upon his tiny girlfriend before him. Who resembled more the size of a doll, unable to reach him or do what those someone of his larger size. She could imagine her eyes briefly possessed a more melancholic veil, thinking about their clear size difference but washed aside as her mind was brought to reality by the sound of eggs sizzling in the pan. Besides, the fact that he could shrink, she did in fact kind of enjoy being smaller. It meant she could be lazy and also enjoy more of her handsome boyfriend, he was like a giant model as he turned to look back toward the eggs, giving view to his prominent jawline.

"I could probably drown in the amount of eggs you have~" Tess watched as Darrick pushed around the contents of his food to allow to evenly cook, shaking his head he rolled his eyes at her words

"Okay! I get it~leave your fat boyfriend alone. I'm hungry sheesh" Darrick smiles, "didn't realise I was gonna get bullied today, especially after caring for you all day" he scoffs, resting his hand over his stomach, which she knew was rippling with muscles under his finger tips

"I've still got a hangover~" she murmurs, resting her hand against her head still pained with an annoying headache that didn't seem to want to go away. Darrick pursed his lips at that and moved his finger to lightly graze the side of her cheek, looking as if he felt guilty unable to help her anymore than he had his features softened

"Do you want some more water?" Darrick hummed, moving closer so that he was standing over her some more, his shadow casting over her body and blocking out the light in the kitchen. He leant his hip against the bench top, consuming her view entirely with his body. Swallowing tightly, she felt a little flustered by the sight but quickly contained herself.