Hands of Death

no ships (there's a bit of chenry but like they're not official in this story), Ray and Henry bromance/ parent-y love? sorry I don't know what's the word for that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's pov

Seconds felt like hours. My arms were aching terribly but I ignored that.

" I have to do this" I said to myself. 

As I spotted Mount Swellview getting closer every second, I thought of every single moment I've been through in my life.

I thought about Piper, Ray, Charlotte, Jasper, everyone. 

In all honesty, I wasn't not expecting my death .

I knew being kid danger was a dangerous job ever since I joined, I was just not expecting my death to be this early. Yet I don't regret it a single bit, I wouldn't want Ray, Jasper, Charlotte or even Mitch Bilsky to be where I am now.

 " Better me", I thought sorrowly.

 I pulled out my phone and told siri to engange protocol "If I die". 

After I saw that my message has sent succesfully , I sighed. 

Waiting for what feels like forever for my inevitable death. 

I closed my eyes and let a tear fall down as I knew soon, I would be dead.

I smiled softly and said, " I wouldn't want it any other way." 

BOOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments before the blimp crash

Charlotte & Jasper pov

"Jasper stoppp! I have to go back Henry needs me! If you let me I can hack the-"

" Sorry Char, Henry told me to do this." a desperate Jasper Dunlop said to Charlotte's struggling form, hanging over his shoulders.

They, well Jasper were running through junk n stuff.

They just stepped foot outside, when a loud "boom" was heard. Glasses from windows shattered everywhere.

Jasper immediately brought Charlotte down, shielding her body with his own, protecting her from the flying glass.

Jasper sat down on the floor, noticing the small pieces of glass on his back .

Charlotte ran towards the entrance of Junk n stuff and fell to her knees. "No, no, no ,no there has to be a way, I can still save him- I" Charlotte was interrupted by a small beep. She pulled out her phone, sitting on her pocket and saw a message from Henry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA! Finally done hope you enjoy it! byeee

I swear that the later chapters are better