Fight at Swellview Park

Henry's pov

I watched in fear as Drex approached Ray with the spray in his hand.

How they haven't noticed me just sitting on a bench? I don't know.

I looked around and saw no one in sight, no news crew, no civilians, only Ray, Drex, Twitler, Danger Force, Me and whoever this guy is.

It was odd but I'm grateful for this.

During the time Danger Force and Ray fought the guy, I studied his style and it was unpredictable. One thing's sure is that he's good.

As Drex got closer to Ray, I got more worried.

I thought Ray would have

got up by now but seeing the look on his eyes, I don't think so.

I started contemplating my choices. If I don't step in, Ray and those kids would be in a lot of pain. If I do, I cannot be seen or I'd lose my chances.

This time, I know that Amara wouldn't give me any free passes or whatever Piper was.

I looked at the 4 kids, tied in ropes and saw the fear in their eyes. It was then I decided what I'd do.

When Drex was about to spray Ray, I ran to them and kicked the spray out of his hands.

"Don't touch him." I said.

I was wearing a dark blue hoodie with black jeans and glasses ( the same ones from the 1st day). The hood of my hoodie was covering most if my face so they couldn't see me much.

"Who are you boy?" The mysterious guy said.

"No one you should know." I retorted.

"Well you'll pay for that !" Drex shouted then started punching me.

Due to one year of training in the afterlife, I defeated him easily.

Rick Twitler stepped in but like he's Twitler people can't be the brains and the brawn at the same time so I defeated him with one punch.

"You have talent, how would you like to join me?" The guy said, staring at the pained forms of Drex and Twitler.

"You wish." I started fighting him and man this guy was good.

(That's how they fight. In that video, imagine Henry as Shang Chi and Captain Darkness as Xia Ling) Shang chi is the boy and xia ling is the girl.

I groaned as I got kicked in the face and fell down.

"Join me boy, and I will train you and you shall have a place a-" I interrupted him by tackling him.

"In your dreams!" I said.

"Your choice then." He spat, pulling out two knives.

(Start at 0:46) Imagine Henry as Shang chi and Captain Darkness as the guy with the mask/ death dealer.{ Ignore the flashbacks in that video}

I was about to stab him with the knife when he kicked me and escaped, carrying the now unconscious forms of Twitler and Drex.

"I will be back. Oh and in case you don't know, I have many names, one of them being Captain Darkness." He smirked then disappeared.

I was panting when someone touched my shoulder, I was about to punch them when I realized it was Ray.

Oh shoot, it was Ray.

I broke out of hold but before I could escape, he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards him, "Who are you?" he asked.

I looked back at him and he snatched my hood, my glasses fell down, revealing my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry i don't know how to describe fight scenes + shang chi is my favorite mcu character