Beneath the Rubble

Jasper's pov

I gasped loudly.

It was Henry.

There wasn't a part of him that wasn't covered in dirt or blood. His mask and suit was ripped revealing the gashes he has on his body. There was blood everywhere that I started to gag at the sight. Trails of blood running down his temple and the red goo matted his blonde hair. A spear was pierced through his stomach, and his left hand and leg bent in an unnatural way.

"G-g-g-guys?" I stuttered.

"What Jasper!" Ray replied, annoyance and worry lacing his voice but I ignored that.

I pointed a shaky finger at my bleeding best friend before saying, " I found Henry."

A lot of things happened when I said that. Ray and Charlotte began running to where I am and when they finally reached me, both saw Henry and gasped.

Charlotte was the first one to act, she pulled out a spare mask from her pocket and placed it over Henry's nose and mouth.

This caused the both of us to snap out of our shock. Ray handed me his phone and said, " Jasper, call Schwoz and tell him to get the man van to Swellview mountain immediately and also tell him to prepare a gurney and all the medical stuff he can find." With that, Ray bent down and started checking Henry's pulse.

I didn't argue with Ray and called Schwoz

My hands were sweaty as I heard the continuous ringing of Ray's phone. Finally, the call went through.

"Schwoz! We found Henry and he doesn't look good. Ray told me to call you to send the man van to Ray's stump on Mt Swellview he also told me to tell you to get all the medical stuff you can find! Please Hurry, Schwoz!"

Before Schwoz could reply, Ray snatched the phone from my hand and said, " Schwoz, Henry's pulse is really slow. What should I do?"

The phone was on speaker so everyone could hear what Schwoz was saying.

A/N: Every medical advice/ stuff I will mention is fake and I didn't research it so if this happens irl do not follow this thank you :)  & bold will be schwoz on the line

"Ok, Ray, listen to me. In your left pocket, there should be a small tube, it's colored red. Do you have it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I found it."

"Ok, open the middle of the tube and you will find 2 buttons. 1 of them is red and the other is blue. Push the BLUE button. The blue one. Are you done?"

"Yeah I'm done."

"Ok, by now the tube should turn into a syringe. Now take Henry's wrist, find a vein and inject the syringe there. The man van is on the way right now. Are you done?"

"Ok, what now?"

"Try to remove rocks/ rubble from Henry's body and when you carry him to the man van, make sure to keep his neck and back straight. All we can do now is hope"

"Ok, Are you at Henry's"

"Yes, I'm with Piper. Henry's parents are buying a med kit."

"Ok, thanks Schwoz click"

"Click"

Ray looked at Charlotte and I before saying, " Jasper, Charlotte, help me move this rock off of Henry

Ray looked at Charlotte and I before saying, " Jasper, Charlotte, help me move this rock off of Henry"

Me, Charlotte and Ray eventually moved all the rocks and when we finally finished, the familiar sight of the man van appeared.

Ray reached into his pocket before removing 4 round devices, he placed them around Henry and clicked a remote he had and the next thing you know, Henry's on what looks like a transparent blue gurney.

"Come on! Help me move Henry!"

We carried Henry's body to the man van, Ray quickly hopped into the driver's seat and we were off to Henry's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wow 2 chapters in a day! Anyways thanks for reading my story I cant believe 48 people are actually reading this! Bad news though, I won't be posting that much this month because I have exams coming up (wish me luck btw) But ill update when I can! Thanks and I hope  have a great day/ night!!