Swellview's Bane

Ray's pov

"Hey, I just got some Nacho Ball. Anyone of you want some?" I asked coming in with 2 large bags of Nacho Ball.

"Oooh! Yeah sure! The close one or the nice one?" Chappa said.

"Close one" I replied.

"So do we have any emergencies?" Mika asked, biting into her nacho ball.
"Schwoz?"

"No, You're free." Schwoz said.

"So........ Movie day?" Bose asked.

"Yeah! Dog judge anyone?" A bunch of cheers followed Mile's statement.

It's been a year since Henry died and everyone's been restored to a somewhat, normal version of their life.

Granted it's still kind of sad and weird I guess to not be able to hang out with Henry or fight crime with him but well you can't grieve forever.

After Henry's death, I hired the 4 kids to a team called "Danger Force". They remind me of Henry a lot when he was young. God I missed those moments.

Anyways this time, instead of an undercover job, it's an undercover school instead to you know, avoid the whole "Graduation" fiasco again.

All in all, everything's going great. Team Danger and I call every week and just talk about random things, crimes in dystopia &  Swellview. So I'm still in contact with them. Sometimes, it reminds me of the time Henry was still alive and the only problem was Jeff. Jeez I miss that kid. *NOT A SHIP*

Ever since I made Danger Force, I've been doing my best to help. I'd be damned if one of these kids die in a mission like Henry. I shuddered at the thought. This is why I train them and honestly I'm getting kind of overprotective but, at least they're alive. That's all that matters.

I watched as Miles grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

Before we could change the channel, an emergency popped up.

"URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY NOW!" Everyone groaned, except for Schwoz.

Schwoz's eyes widened, he suddenly got all worried.

I frowned, "What's wrong?"

He looked at me, horrified, "That's the emergency call for Charlotte and Jasper."

I dropped my nacho ball as many thoughts ran through my head. Are they ok? Do they need help? Are they hurt?

I was frozen.

I'll never admit it but, I love Charlotte and Jasper almost as much as I loved Henry. They're like my kids and I'm the parent. I've definitely become way more protective ever since Henry.

I snapped out of my thoughts, I have no time for that. I got up and went to the monitors, the rest following behind me. I saw Schwoz pushing some buttons and soon enough, we saw Jasper and Charlotte in the monitor.

"Ray!" Charlotte said.

I didn't pay attention to her. I couldn't.

Both Charlotte and Jasper looked horrible.

Jasper was laying on a bed with his leg in a cast and stitches on his arm. Charlotte looked better than Jasper but she still had stitches on her cheek.

My "protective parent" side showed itself and I burst out saying, " What happened! Are you okay?! Do you want me to come? Where are you?"

"Ray listen!" Charlotte said, interrupting me, " There's a villain from Dystopia, 5 years ago, he's known as Dystopia's most dangerous evil. During the 5 years, he went completely inactive until last week. Jasper and I fought him and we well lost, pretty badly might I add. Anyways he's coming to Swellview this week and he's- he's dangerous on another level. I'm serious Ray this guy's 10 times more evil than Drex!"