Villain at the Park

I apologise in advanced for the title, i dont know what to put.The title is Henry's pov

Piper's pov

It was Captain Darkness.

"Schwoz, Call Ray!" Charlotte panicked.

"I'm gonna go help Ra- OWWW!" Jasper screamed as he fell down.

"You guys can't help Ray! You still aren't fully healed!" Schwoz warned, looking for his phone, " WHERE IS MY PHONE!"

I saw Schwoz's phone to my left and immediately said, "HERE! I FOUND IT!" I threw the phone at Schwoz.

He caught it and immediately called Ray.

"I'm going to try to text him." Charlotte said, "Piper, help Jasper get back on the couch."

"O-of course." I ran to where Jasper was and started lifting him up to the couch, I was frozen in fear for Ray when it hit me.

Henry.

"Shoot" I muttered, I dropped Jasper, making him fall and immediately ran out of the room.

While I was running, I was taking my phone out and texting Henry

P: HEN!

P: DON'T GO THERE

P: DON'T GO TO THE PARK!

P: CAPTAIN DARKNESS IS THERE!

P: HEN?

P: HEN! TEXT ME BACK !

P: GET OUT OF THERE!

P: HEN!

P: PLEASE HENRY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE

When I saw that he wasn't replying to my texts, I started to panic.

Oh gosh, this is all my fault! I started to call him while pacing on the floor.

C'mon! Pick up!

"The number you are calling is no-" I hung up then called again only to get the same result.

I stomped my feet, knowing I look like a child but I was too panicked to mind.

I looked to my left and saw a large window.

I looked at the beautiful view that is Swellview

Please Henry, be safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's pov

I groaned as I hit my head on a nearby tree. I forgot my phone at home.

HOW CAN I BE SO URGHHHH

So now, I'm faced with 2 choices. Either I run 5 miles back to the house or I just continue.

Yeah, I'm just gonna continue.

What's the worst that can happen anyway.

Cut scene to Henry's phone at his house constantly ringing from all the missed calls & texts that Piper sent him.

a/n: keep in mind Henry still doesn't know what Captain Darkness looks like, he knows he is the bane of swellview but he doesn't know what he looks like bc Charlotte interrupted.

I shook my head and continued to run to the park.

Once I arrived there, like Piper said, a man wearing a cloak was digging holes.

People seemed to be ignoring him so I found a bench and sat down.

Then, as if on cue, Ray or should I say Captain Man and Danger force showed up.

"Freeze! Whoever you are!" Captain Man shouted.

The guy seemed to be ignoring him so Volt shouted, "Hey! He said freeze!" she shot a wave of electricity at him but it just rebounded, hitting a bush nearby.

It was at this moment did I realize this is no ordinary criminal and based on the looks of Captain man & Danger Force, they were thinking the same thing.

They looked at the now burnt bush then at the guy.

The guy stopped digging holes and started to stand up, he looked towards Captain Man and Danger Force.

Now that I could see his face clearly, I could tell he was wearing a white, creepy mask with leather armor and blue robes.

Ray and Danger Force gasped. "You!" Ray pointed.

The guy, whoever this was, tilted his head calmly and asked, " So you know who I am?"

I was confused. Very confused. Who is this person? How did Ray and Danger Force know who he is?

" Ok like I heard you were really cool and dangerous so umm what are you doing digging holes at parks." Ray laughed.

The guy pulled out a silver crystal, "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"No, but I do know it's not going to be yours for any longer!" Mika said, then shouted at him.

Ray, Danger Force and I stared incredulously as the scream didn't seem to affect the guy at all.

He almost looked- bored and the fact that he's wearing a mask says a lot.

"Enough of this childish game."

With that, the guy got to a fighting stance and started fighting them.

7 days - A Henry Danger fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara