The argument

Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz looked incredulous at Chappa, while Piper's eyes widened. They then looked at them with deadpan expressions.

"It's not funny, you know." Charlotte said.

"Yeah, Henry was my best friend. I mean I'm not saying you can't joke or whatever but just not about him." Jasper crossed his arms.

"No, I can vouch for them! That was definitely Henry." Ray defended.

"Ray, we saw the body." Schwoz said quietly.

Silence reigned the room before Ray broke it saying, " No, that was definitely Henry! I know him, I can feel it! It's just-"

"Ray, I know you miss him and all but it's been a year." Charlotte said, sniffling a bit.

" I miss him, Ray but, we all saw the body, we all went to the funeral he's dead." Jasper looked at his feet while saying this.

"No I swear! I felt him! I held him!." Ray told them.

During this commotion, no one noticed that Piper hadn't said anything yet. ' Did they find out Henry's alive? Wait, didn't Henry say that it's very important for them to think he's dead? Oh no, what if he's in trouble! What if they figure out I know Henry's alive? I've been silent this whole time, someone's bound to notice I mean, they're idiots but not that much. Except Charlotte, Schwoz and that Mika girl. What are you thinking? You got to stop it! But How? WAIT! I know what to do' Piper thought

"STOP IT RAY!" The room went silent, " I MISS HENRY TOO HE'S MY BROTHER FOR SWELLVIEW'S SAKE BUT HE'S DEAD! WE ALL WENT TO THE FUNERAL! WE ALL SAW HIM ON THAT TABLE! WE SAW HIM DIE RAY! I'VE SEEN A LOT OF WEIRD STUFF IN MY LIFE, BUT COMING BACK TO LIFE? PLEASE RAY! I JUST- HE'S MY- DON'T, JUST DON'T! IF THIS IS SOME PRANK IT'S NOT FUNNY. IT'S HENRY! HE'S MY- He's my." Piper broke down in tears.

"We all saw him die." Piper said quietly, while sniffing. She was covering her face with her hands to cover the small smile on her face.

The rest of the team looked at Piper in pity.

Ray slowly approached her, "Hey," he said, " I'm sorry. Maybe that was just an illusion or something. I'm so sorry."

He then hugged her tightly, and soon everyone was hugging Piper, crying together, remembering the blonde, brown-eyed sidekick.

Except Danger Force, cause like they don't know Henry personally but, they're still crying.

Meanwhile Piper was smiling that her plan had worked. She was so going to berate Henry about this later.