Something they couldn't give me

Minor swearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's pov

"HENRY!!!!!!?"

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I landed face first to the ground. I looked to the door where I found a very shocked and pale Piper.

"Shit" I muttered.

I looked at the clock,

30,29,28,27-

'I have to get out of here' was all I could think of. 'She can't recognize me or my mission? I guess? would be over before it started and- I could never see them ever again.

20, 19, 18, 17, 16-

I did the only thing I could think of,

"I am a ghost, don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't think of me or I'll haunt you for eternity." At that, I zoomed towards my room, locking the door.

I took deep breaths, "shit, shit, shit this was not supposed to happen."

I collapsed in my bed and ran a hand through my hair, drenched in sweat.

"Now I only have one chance left!" I bit my nails, a habit I've gained when I'm nervous.

Amara

Of course! I took out my phone and was about to text her when my door was kicked open and Piper went in.

A: I know what's happening, I'll come. Ignore the 30 seconds thing for now.

(piper=bold, bc there's gonna be a lot of talking)

"Henry?"

"Ok, don't freak out."
"What-how"

"Calm down" Piper started to look mad

"WERE YOU ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

"No! Of course not"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OR RAY OR JASPER OR CHARLOTTE? ANYONE?! I'M YOUR SISTER HENRY! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HIT YOU OR SHOUT AT YOU I LOVE YOU! I CRIED SO MUCH DURING YOUR FUNERAL ONLY TO KNOW IT'S FAKE?!

Once Piper shouted this, I started to get mad.

"DON'T YOU THINK I WANT TO?! DO YOU THINK I DON'T WANT TO SEE RAY OR CHARLOTTE, JASPER, YOU, ANYONE! DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T GIVE EVERYTHING I HAVE! BE TORTURED AND KILLED MULTIPLE TIMES JUST TO SEE YOUR FACES? DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT THE LAST YEAR WORRIED TO DEATH BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU IT'D BE ON ME! NO ONE COULD SURVIVE THAT CRASH PIPER-i"

Tears were coming down my eyes as I said this and soon I found myself on the floor, breaking down & crying.

"I'm sorry." Piper and I turned around to see Amara, crying.

"Get away from my brother, who are you?" Piper said, hopping in between me and Amara.

"It's ok, Pipes. So I guess I failed then huh. You're taking me back?"

"Henry," Amara sighed, "After all that, I mean I know you miss your friends and family but I didn't think- ok, Henry, I've come to a decision you can only tell Piper about this, only Piper can know. If anyone else finds out, I really don't have a choice Hen. So please use this any way possible."

"Does this mean I still have-"

"Two chances? yes . I 'm giving you a chance Henry, don't let it go in vain."
"Thank you so so much Amara" I smiled.