The New Villain

Jasper:Bold Charlotte: Italic

Since I'm impatient, I'll name him Captain Darkness for now, once you vote, I'll change his name :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later

Charlotte was applying bandages over her wounds and constantly looking at the computer while Jasper was pacing.

"You sure you don't who he is?"

"If I did I would've told you by now, I've never met him in my life."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm hacking into the Dystopian database, then after I find out who he is, I'll hack into his computer."

"And how long will that take?"

"I.... am..... Done!"

With one click, files on everyone in Dystopia started to appear. The villain included.

"He has many names, but is most commonly known as Captain Darkness or Prince of evil. He used to be the most dangerous criminal in Dystopia before he disappeared for 5 years. No sightings, no intel, nothing for 5 years straight."

"Until last week."

"Until last week," Charlotte confirmed.

"Can you hack into his computers?"

"Sure, it'll be easy!"

Charlotte typed some words on the keyboard but the screen just showed his logo, which is 2 swords crossing each other and a motto below it that says, "Darkness shall always win"

" I don't think it's going to be that easy. I'll try though, It'll take a day or two at most."

"Okay, I'll go to the clinic to get more bandages"

"kay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day or two later

"I GOT IT!"

Jasper ran to Charlotte, " You managed to hack him?"

"YES"

"Well, what does it say?"

"Right, so he- "

"Oh my god" Both Charlotte and Jasper said simultaeniously as they looked at his file.

"CALL RAY!" Charlotte yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------that was a short chapter anyways the next chapter will finally be Henry's pov so stay tuned for that :)