A Schwoz in our House

AKA schwoz, piper & henry's parents pov during beneath the rubble

NEWS: BOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake & Kris Hart were running to our house after hearing the man cave was about to explode. They finally reached it and immediately turned the TV on. As they thought, there was breaking news.

"We've got breaking news"

"I haven't finished my dinner" Mary said as she appeared into the frame with sauce all over her mouth.

" That's not the breaking news Mary." Trent sighed " Anyways we've recently received news that a blimp that Kid Danger was rumored to be on, just crashed into swellview mountain."

"Kid Danger?" Mary gasped.

"Yes, Mary. The police have sent us a video on captain man regarding the situation."

*cue a video of captain man throwing rubble everywhere & shouting "KID! KID!"*

"Captain man has yet to comment on this situation regarding kid danger. That's it for the breaking news." Trent said gravely.

"Henry's on the blimp? We have to go to Swellvi-"

"Honey, we can't. Besides, it's just a rumor there's no telling it's true" Jake interrupted Kris.

At that moment Piper burst through the door.

She saw her parents sitting on the couch and asked," Mom? Dad? You know what, I don't have time for this."

"Honey, what happened? The news said Henry is dead!" Kris said.

"Wait what!" She was about to call Charlotte when the door burst open once more revealing the engineer/ scientist of captain man & kid danger, Schwoz.

Scwhoz wasted no time and started gathering what looked like medical supplies and shouting orders.

Reminder: Everything related to med is false i just got random scientific names from google so whatever i wrote it's NOT true at all

"Piper, get me a bucket of clean water, Henry's parents, give me all the medical supplies you have, then go to the nearest clinic and buy an oxygen mask,an iv needle, go to the swellview blood bank and get me 4 pints of Henry's blood type. Go to this warehouse at 2448 Cross Avenue and get the bags labeled trazodone,, Albuterol."

"What" Both Kris and Jake said simultaneously after hearing Schwoz.

Schwoz rolled his eyes and took out a list from his pocket, "Get everything in that list and be back for a maximum of 20 minutes."

"Schwoz what is going on?" Piper said.

"You don't know?"

"No!" the Harts said together.

Schwoz sighed and said, " Henry was in that blimp crash, Ray is looking for him now. There's a 0.000000001% chance he's alive but it's a chance."

"Wait, wait, wait, Henry's on the blimp?!"

"Yes that's why I'm telling you to HURRY UP AND DO WHAT I SAY! No offense." Schwoz shouted.

This seemed to have snapped the 3 Harts from their shock. Jake and Siren immediately grabbed their keys and headed out. Meanwhile Piper was getting clean water from the kitchen and Schwoz was prepping the whole thing.

"Piper, after you're done with that, get me bandages and all the medical supplies in this house." Schwoz said, washing his hands.

"Kk" Piper replied and quickly went her way.

Schwoz was about to take out a bottle of when his phone rang,he ignored it but it kept ringing, he finally took it out and saw it was Ray. He immediately picked it up and was greeted by Charlotte's voice saying

"Schwoz! We found Henry and he doesn't look good. Ray told me to call you to send the man van to Ray's stump on Mt Swellview he also told me to tell you to get all the medical stuff you can find! Please Hurry, Schwoz!"

Before Schwoz could reply, Ray's voice interrupted.

" Schwoz, Henry's pulse is really slow. What should I do?"

I was incredibly relieved Henry wasn't dead yet but my professional side quickly took over and started to order.

"Ok, Ray, listen to me. In your left pocket, there should be a small tube, it's colored red. Do you have it?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah, I found it."

"Ok, open the middle of the tube and you will find 2 buttons. 1 of them is red and the other is blue. Push the BLUE button. The blue one. Are you done?"

"Yeah I'm done." Ray replied

"Ok, by now the tube should turn into a syringe. Now take Henry's wrist, find a vein and inject the syringe there. The man van is on the way right now. Are you done?"

"Ok, what now?"

"Try to remove rocks/ rubble from Henry's body and when you carry him to the man van, make sure to keep his neck and back straight. All we can do now is hope"

"Ok, Are you at Henry's"

"Yes, I'm with Piper. Henry's parents are buying a med kit."

"Ok, thanks Schwoz click"

"Click" I said.

The phone call ended after that and Piper came in, " Who was that?"

"Ray, Henry's still alive."

Schwoz watched as relief clouded Piper's face before a mask of worry covered it again.

"Put those on that table then help me move this bed here." Schwoz said, pointing to the medical supplies Piper was carrying.

Jake and Kris came back about 20 minutes later with the supplies on the list. But Henry, Ray , Charlotte and Jasper still haven't arrived.

Now the 3 Harts & Schwoz were sitting anxiously on the couch waiting for Henry to come and hoping it wasn't too late.